The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not my cat but I was sleeping over at someone's place last night and their cat clawed me right on the boobs. I did not even do anything to the cat! He then proceeded to cuddle with me on and off for the night (the cat). Why are cats like this? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apologies for going a bit off topic, but I figured here was the best place to ask.
In the wake off Sainsburys and Applaws cat food being recalled last week, had anyone heard anything about Aldi?
My friend messaged me saying she read somewhere that Aldi were recalling some of their cat food but she can't remember where she saw it.

I've searched online, but I'm not finding anything, however I have a bag of dry food in the cupboard and I'm worried now about whether or not it's safe to give to my cat.

Photo attached.

Thanks everyone

20210626_111818.jpg

Reactions: 1
Apologies for going a bit off topic, but I figured here was the best place to ask.
In the wake off Sainsburys and Applaws cat food being recalled last week, had anyone heard anything about Aldi?
My friend messaged me saying she read somewhere that Aldi were recalling some of their cat food but she can't remember where she saw it.

I've searched online, but I'm not finding anything, however I have a bag of dry food in the cupboard and I'm worried now about whether or not it's safe to give to my cat.

Photo attached.

Thanks everyone

View attachment 635555
No it just seems to be the ones above. But if you are hesitant maybe best to not use it

Reactions: 4

Photo attached.

Thanks everyone

View attachment 635555
My friend who works within the animal feeds industry sent this, the link may help x
1624719473455.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thanks everyone.

My friend had his cat at the vet last week (just for his yearly booster and check up) and he mentioned it to the vet nurse as they were still selling Hills food in the surgery.
The vet nurse snapped at him and told him that the Hills food they sell in the vets is completely different from the Hills food sold in supermarkets.
I find that very hard to believe. I doubt that one factory is 'just for vets' and another one is 'just for supermarkets'.

• Wow
Thanks everyone.

My friend had his cat at the vet last week (just for his yearly booster and check up) and he mentioned it to the vet nurse as they were still selling Hills food in the surgery.
The vet nurse snapped at him and told him that the Hills food they sell in the vets is completely different from the Hills food sold in supermarkets.
I find that very hard to believe. I doubt that one factory is 'just for vets' and another one is 'just for supermarkets'.
that seems totally unlikely, and also to snap at him sounds very defensive, there is no need to be mean about a genuine concern is there. You would think as vets they would be extra careful... unless (and I hate to say this) obviously cats being ill isn't exactly bad for business...

Reactions: 2
needs to add in somewhere:be viciously attacked or ignored when the cat gets sick of cuddles 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.