The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that facial expression just could NOT be more "cat" if that makes sense, beautiful but at the same time scornful of you despite all you do for her. an expression I know all too well ! :LOL:
ah yes she definitely has that cat face 😁 and the ''i'm better than you'' attitude! loves to go out on the balcony and look down on all the peasants

I’m interested in that balcony behind it looks very regal and posh do you live in Buckingham palace 😃
why yes it is i the queen 👑 it's actually a common feature where i live. kitty definitely loves it, she can look in between at everything underneath

• Heart
Reactions: 2
View attachment 395075
This is her being told no??? 😹

Festive flab I’m actually creasing 😹😹😹 I’m using that word forever now
She looks like my gorgeous but very greedy and chunky girl. It's really hard to keep her on a diet because she'll use a lot of tactics to try and make me feel guilty! I'm trying hard, though!

Anyway, this is a lovely thread for feline lovers. 🐈😻

• Heart
My family always used to have cats, but as I now live in a first floor flat I can't have one.Here are some photos of three of our cats, taken before the marvel that is digital photography. Sorry about the quality of the photos.

2021-01-27 10.50.43.jpg

Bellamy is sitting on my Mother's sewing box, he was named after David Bellamy.
You can see Becky's head, she was a shy cat.

2021-01-27 10.15.18.jpg

This is sammy, he was our longest surviving cat, he was 19 when he died. He was also quite an intelligent cat. I will see if I can find a better photo of him, this one does not show off his lovely shiny fur when he was in his prime.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We are a multi cat (&dog) house hold. Each of the cats weighs different and have differnet eating habbits.
Tge chuncky cat has less then half a cup of biscuits each day and the odd day with additional wet food and cat milk. If we dont catch him fast enougj he is stealing the other cats food if they walk away or helps himself to the dog biscuits as the dogs are eating their meal.

He is a chuncky monkey amd i think that is just hos size. I've tried and failed to diet him due to all the food pinching he does.

Another cat could eat all day long most days (fish and cat paste or tuna is her go to) and she is tiny... she eats more then they chunky fella and they eat the same biscuits she does eat slightly less then in biscuits yet weighs just over half what he weighs

I wouldnt leave the biscuits out all day and maybe reduce his meat intake see if that makes a difference.

It could be just your cats natural size... or he is also getting wildlife when he is out... tasty rodent anyone 😉🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Some of our cats at teatime, there were 15 of them yesterday evening.
Two of the white cats on Mr. Rebel's lap, they were from a litter that our Minty had shortly after we rescued her.
lucky chonks! 😁 is that a siamese on the right? 😻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Some of our cats at teatime, there were 15 of them yesterday evening.
Two of the white cats on Mr. Rebel's lap, they were from a litter that our Minty had shortly after we rescued her.
you are living my dream :love: also so rare to see so many totally white cats!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Minty had 3 white kittens and thought she was done but 4 hours later a little black baby made his way out!

There is a big Siamese tomcat in the village so we have 4 Siamese looking cats.
how is the siamese cat? we had a few burmese cats growing up and they were all SO neurotic, one even used to eat clothes (literally eat and swallow the material) it was a nightmare trying to make sure anything fabric based was locked away, another one used to chew in the end of her tail (literally until it was soaking wet all the time) you could here her kind of crunching on it, vile. In both cases the vet told us that siamese/burmese cats are notorious for being neurotic :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
The big tomcat is a village cat, I don't think he has a home and I can't get near him. My little one eyed boy is one of his offspring and is a complete wimp and scared of his own shadow.
We have taken on a friend's cat as her dogs weren't safe around her and Rocky and Stacey have got quite friendly 😍

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
how is the siamese cat? we had a few burmese cats growing up and they were all SO neurotic, one even used to eat clothes (literally eat and swallow the material) it was a nightmare trying to make sure anything fabric based was locked away, another one used to chew in the end of her tail (literally until it was soaking wet all the time) you could here her kind of crunching on it, vile. In both cases the vet told us that siamese/burmese cats are notorious for being neurotic :LOL:
Our Burmese chews everything. Toes, knees, fingers, shoe laces... her most recent obsession is shredding cardboard. She doesn’t eat it, just chews through it. Came down the other morning and she had shredded about 1/4 of a cardboard scratch pad thing 🤦🏻‍♀️

butter wouldn’t melt, though. She’s finally out of the surgical babygrow and sooo much happier than she was

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Our Burmese chews everything. Toes, knees, fingers, shoe laces... her most recent obsession is shredding cardboard. She doesn’t eat it, just chews through it. Came down the other morning and she had shredded about 1/4 of a cardboard scratch pad thing 🤦🏻‍♀️

butter wouldn’t melt, though. She’s finally out of the surgical babygrow and sooo much happier than she was
stunning, love that colour! My cat is the same with cardboard and newspapers, and me! I am COVERED in scratches to the point I always have to explain it if anyone looks at my hands/arms as it could seem I have done it to myself :confused:

• Wow

Her little tooth sticking out! Adorable! Talking of cardboard my boy cat decided to go in my wardrobe last Xmas and eat thru all the Christmas presents I had stored in there so shortly after people opening their presents I had to say sorry about the packaging 😳 and nothing could then be returned 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.