The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg this reminds me so much of my kitten who escaped last year :( she is gorgeous, as soon as lockdown is over I am definitely getting another
so sorry to hear that! She is lovely, very loud though and loves to play ball 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love this thread so much!
our fluff ball is fully recovered, and back to crazy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Our gorgeous girl, Millie 🥰
STOPPP can't cope with how tiny she is!

I would love to get another wee cat as a little companion for our little cat but I worry that she wouldn't get on with it or would be extremely jealous as she currently gets both mine and my partners undivided attention, sleeps on us, follows us everywhere etc.. wouldn't have it any other way but sometimes wonder would she like a little pal to knock about the house with...

So many beautiful cats! I'd love another one once lockdown is over.
Here's one of my girl chilling in the bed we call her "hobbit hole" haha
20200824_131124 (2).jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh what a beauty! Is she loud? Our siamese is the first cat we've ever had and when we were adopting her everyone in the rescue was warning us about how noisy they are. Ours is a right chatterbox, especially if my husband and I are blatantly deep in conversation and she feels left out haha.
haha she's not, not yet 😄

Reactions: 1
2E10F9D2-1D3B-421C-8DF1-8A2973E255C9.jpeg
7B00EECC-0CD4-4239-8E14-04342D9E0954.jpeg
BB0D06A8-31A9-47A2-8976-C197A6AA78D8.jpeg

Little Miss is getting bigger. My son made her a little house from my cushions (that’s little brother’s Pikachu she’s nabbed, if he notices he will lose his tit 🙃) .

😆

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 432896View attachment 432897View attachment 432906
Little Miss is getting bigger. My son made her a little house from my cushions (that’s little brother’s Pikachu she’s nabbed, if he notices he will lose his tit 🙃) .

😆
omg she is just gorgeous! is that one of those fish things that moves? was thinking of buying one for my cat but wasn't sure if she would use it (like all of the other things I have got her...) does she like it if so?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
omg she is just gorgeous! is that one of those fish things that moves? was thinking of buying one for my cat but wasn't sure if she would use it (like all of the other things I have got her...) does she like it if so?
Thank you. No it’s just a soft toy fish from b&m but it has catnip in it. She absolutely goes wild for it 😂

44E345A2-8CD5-4CC0-93B2-10F310F14A76.jpeg
C270D72C-65E7-48AD-B522-07FF48AFFC02.jpeg
83352975-D897-40AF-9239-6DDC4A46E160.jpeg
0B1A32F3-EA9F-4C9D-845D-2121BEFF6AD4.jpeg

Just found these old photos of my bigger cats as kittens. Ginger just turned 8 and Black will be 5 in the summer 😻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.