The share my cat thread #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, i had no idea this thread existed till someone suggested it on the meme thread. I have 2 kitties, adopted 5 years ago from a colleagues daughter who, whilst pregnant had become dangerously allergic to them. They're 9 now, the gingevis Loki and his torti sister is Merry ( short for Meredith) - she is a complete fruit loop or 'naughty torti'. Anyway I love looking at pics of cats and reels so TIA for including me on here.
IMG-20190318-WA0001.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg, i had no idea this thread existed till someone suggested it on the meme thread. I have 2 kitties, adopted 5 years ago from a colleagues daughter who, whilst pregnant had become dangerously allergic to them. They're 9 now, the gingevis Loki and his torti sister is Merry ( short for Meredith) - she is a complete fruit loop or 'naughty torti'. Anyway I love looking at pics of cats and reels so TIA for including me on here. View attachment 2841410
Awwww welcome,it’s a fab place here,your furs are beautiful,ahhh so tortie has tortitude.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg, i had no idea this thread existed till someone suggested it on the meme thread. I have 2 kitties, adopted 5 years ago from a colleagues daughter who, whilst pregnant had become dangerously allergic to them. They're 9 now, the gingevis Loki and his torti sister is Merry ( short for Meredith) - she is a complete fruit loop or 'naughty torti'. Anyway I love looking at pics of cats and reels so TIA for including me on here. View attachment 2841410
Aww they are beautiful!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They’re absolute stunners! 😍 Merry has beautiful markings! Welcome 😄💖

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They are just gorgeous!
---

---
They are just gorgeous!
---
This is a picture of my cat Rita

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
They're gorgeous! I have a Loki as well (and a Thor) but we call him Pooh. Only gets Loki if he's in trouble 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
IMG_20231230_192809.jpg

Loki and Merry hogging the back of the sofa on top of the radiator, can't say I blame them 😻.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
All the cats on this thread are gorgeous and are so lucky to have such devoted owners/slaves.
I reached peak slave status today. I gave Lily her tea and went off to do some work (browse tattle). Heard an anguished cry. Rushed to see if she was okay, she was sat smirking by her dish wanting seconds! Couldn’t be bothered to come and find me, I had to come to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love cats. I feed the strays everyday here in Portugal. There is a street cat organisation run by the local council. As I don't sadly have one of my own, here is one of my sons cats, he has 3. This is Marley. I said he looks like he's wearing pyjamas 🤣
Screenshot_20240329_000300_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2843054

does anybody else have fur friend tattoos? This is Gwendolyn
That is some excellent work, really impressive! I have two of my previous cats' kitten photos tattooed, I posted one of my old lady Persia upthread somewhere. They're portraits in black and greywash.
I also have small cartoon black cats placed strategically all over and my best one, a Lion King sleeve.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve been cat napped! Her little nose
I need to get up and go for a run but Nala has other ideas
IMG_2719.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love cats. I feed the strays everyday here in Portugal. There is a street cat organisation run by the local council. As I don't sadly have one of my own, here is one of my sons cats, he has 3. This is Marley. I said he looks like he's wearing pyjamas 🤣
View attachment 2843201
Aw Portugal has so many strays but was glad to see there are organisations neutering them and taking care of them, hopefully there won't be as many eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aw Portugal has so many strays but was glad to see there are organisations neutering them and taking care of them, hopefully there won't be as many eventually.
Yeah its very sad. They're such beautiful healthy cats where I feed them. I'd just love to take them home but where they're living is the best of both worlds. They have the freedom and also get the petting they also love. 😊🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10