The share my cat thread #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
such a pretty boy ❤

our archie is very social so we took him to family lunch for easter where he got lots of cuddles and looooots of snacks, when we got home he was so full and so tired from all the excitement that he fell asleep like this 😂😂

View attachment 2849059
View attachment 2849060
omg staaaaaaap this is TOO MUCH 😍 Archie looks like the most content little man! That’s one happy kitto right there 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1711983861429.jpeg

Not the best photo but my heart melted when I found this sight last night, all snuggled in the armchair 🥹 I love how Pico just treats poor Darwin like a beanbag 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Been struggling to get a good photo as she's been on the move for hours!! She's now asleep on the bedroom windowsill. I'm obsessed with her and thinking of calling her Cleo!
ohhh what an absolute cutie ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Been struggling to get a good photo as she's been on the move for hours!! She's now asleep on the bedroom windowsill. I'm obsessed with her and thinking of calling her Cleo!
Aw what a lovely girl, love the name ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does the climbing up the curtains stop?? Honestly she was like tarzan swinging from them. Little menace, luckily she's cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was out this morning and saw these beautiful street cats. They were so friendly and incredibly healthy. These are also fed and receive health care from a charity. These were the best photos I could get because they just wanted to be stroked. 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My little pain in the arse brought in a mouse on Tuesday night and luckily it gone in her play tunnel again but unfortunately she was still in the tunnel when I chucked it outside but tunnel emptied so unsure if mouse made an escape.

Wednesday she was locked in all day and I've come home to the innards of a mouse on the floor.

Daft question but am I to presume mouse got inside her yesterday or did mouse get locked in with her?
Only because now I'm paranoid there's more mice in the flat despite no evidence otherwise

Reactions: 4
I need to catch up fully with all the cat gorgeousness on here. But, I shared this in another thread and was asked to share here. My boy will sit on anything and claim it’s his. Here he is stealing my Easter egg. (Box is sealed and can’t get it -dont worry)

IMG_0305.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I need to catch up fully with all the cat gorgeousness on here. But, I shared this in another thread and was asked to share here. My boy will sit on anything and claim it’s his. Here he is stealing my Easter egg. (Box is sealed and can’t get it -dont worry)

View attachment 2855299
I dont blame your boy for claiming the easter egg ;). I had the same egg and its very tasty :D

• Haha
Reactions: 7