Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Thank you so much, my friend. As animal lovers it's something we all have to deal with, and as our late queen E once said, grief is the price we pay for love. Sharing our lives with animals is a gift, however short the time is ❤
We certainy do dear Maine,my darling Dave I miss him so much.❤ Lots of cuddles for dear Thor and Susan.bless them and you❤🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 4

~vix~83~

VIP Member
My cat used this once and then never again 😂 I was so happy that she was finally using a designated bed instead of a random chair in the house but nope, use once only
It was there for a few days before she went on it, her normal lounge bed is a beanbag or a blanket on the back of the sofa lol plus a bed she hasn’t touched in ages lol

• Haha

xxWillowTreexx

So sorry for your loss, he was a fine cat and I've no doubt he enjoyed a great life with you.
Take care of yourself.

• Heart

~vix~83~

VIP Member
Omg, i had no idea this thread existed till someone suggested it on the meme thread. I have 2 kitties, adopted 5 years ago from a colleagues daughter who, whilst pregnant had become dangerously allergic to them. They're 9 now, the gingevis Loki and his torti sister is Merry ( short for Meredith) - she is a complete fruit loop or 'naughty torti'. Anyway I love looking at pics of cats and reels so TIA for including me on here. View attachment 2841410
Aww they are beautiful!!

• Heart

Bluergh

VIP Member
I will try it, I think it's the best option at this stage! The wee menace she is.
We have to use water for our kitten. He’s a menace, he literally eats everything and climbs everything. I’ve got two other cats, but my god ginger cats are a different breed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

strawb

VIP Member
View attachment 2783812She was stalking the mop !

Has anyone’s kitty eaten raw chicken?
I had cut the fatty bits off the chicken thighs, and I walked into the kitchen and she had raided the bin and eating the chicken!
she is sooooo cute 🥹🥹🥹

my little one has eaten a little bit of raw chicken before, i think it's ok!

emm

VIP Member
My kitten is still climbing my curtains! I've tried everything to stop her, distract her with other toys and take her down and say no. Will it ever stop??
Spraying them with something citrus scented might help, cats hate citrus
---
Spraying them with something citrus scented might help, cats hate citrus
Eta the curtains, not the cat

• Haha

keepyourpeace

VIP Member
My little pain in the arse brought in a mouse on Tuesday night and luckily it gone in her play tunnel again but unfortunately she was still in the tunnel when I chucked it outside but tunnel emptied so unsure if mouse made an escape.

Wednesday she was locked in all day and I've come home to the innards of a mouse on the floor.

Daft question but am I to presume mouse got inside her yesterday or did mouse get locked in with her?
Only because now I'm paranoid there's more mice in the flat despite no evidence otherwise

aidil

VIP Member
Omg, i had no idea this thread existed till someone suggested it on the meme thread. I have 2 kitties, adopted 5 years ago from a colleagues daughter who, whilst pregnant had become dangerously allergic to them. They're 9 now, the gingevis Loki and his torti sister is Merry ( short for Meredith) - she is a complete fruit loop or 'naughty torti'. Anyway I love looking at pics of cats and reels so TIA for including me on here. View attachment 2841410
They’re absolute stunners! 😍 Merry has beautiful markings! Welcome 😄💖

• Heart

~vix~83~

VIP Member
Every time I attempt to get my yoga mat out, my naughty handrear starts chewing it to pieces 🤣
Oh she claws at it! The black one goes on top of the orange one cos of the floor etc….shes moved it!

• Haha