The share my cat thread #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_1720.jpeg
3 years ago Nala moved in with us!
She’s tested us that’s for sure but wouldn’t be without her!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just looking for some advice. My kitten seems interested in going outside, she loves window watching and i dont want to not give her outside access. Thing is i live in a flat with no direct access to outside so would have to let her out downstairs and back in. Im really worried something might happen to her though so it's a tough one.
If I were you I'd start taking her out on a lead to get her used to it then start taking her off it, you can probably train her to just stay out while you are down there with her if you do it before you feed her so she's still hungry and will want to come back in

Reactions: 4
Just looking for some advice. My kitten seems interested in going outside, she loves window watching and i dont want to not give her outside access. Thing is i live in a flat with no direct access to outside so would have to let her out downstairs and back in. Im really worried something might happen to her though so it's a tough one.
I would start by harness training her in the flat, so she gets used to wearing it (they are so dramatic at first!). Once she is used to it, I would then take her outside and try to walk her/let her explore with you, on the leash. Once she associates being outside with being on the leash you'll have some control of the situation. It is then up to you if you want her to become an outdoor cat. I have a friend who lets their cat out every day and then opens the door in the evening, calls her name and she comes straight in. No idea how you train to do that though 🤣

Reactions: 6
how do cats always smell so amazing i could just sniff them for hours 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahh the little squeaks their making 😍

Also, my daughter went for a walk in the mountains in Algarve and this little fella came to say hello.❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
IMG_8872.png

An old photo as she’s 5 now but I love this one… this kitty has shown me absolutely what unconditional love is, I’ve never known a more snuggly little creature than little Luna. Not sure if since I lost sleek it’s because she knows I’m sad or because sleek doesn’t push her out of the way anymore when she gets close to me. Love her ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2887443
An old photo as she’s 5 now but I love this one… this kitty has shown me absolutely what unconditional love is, I’ve never known a more snuggly little creature than little Luna. Not sure if since I lost sleek it’s because she knows I’m sad or because sleek doesn’t push her out of the way anymore when she gets close to me. Love her ❤❤❤❤
Awwwww she‘s beautiful darling.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2887443
Oh that’s just lovely 🥰

• Heart
View attachment 2887443
Simply beautiful 💜

• Heart
View attachment 2887443
This is soooo cute! It's actually brought a smile to face on this rainy Monday morning. I would love for my fur baby to be this cuddly 😅

• Heart
Good morning fellow servants of our Lords and masters-cats. Thought I'd share this pic of Loki, cropped up on my FB memories from 5 years ago. He is quite the poser 😍😊😊.
Screenshot_20240423_074649.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14