The share my cat thread #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s my lovely Pico’s first gotcha day today! 🥹 I can’t believe I’ve had him a year now. Seems like only yesterday I was getting up through the night to give him his bottle 😭💖 He’s just downed a tuna-tini with his big brother Darwin and time for a nap now! 🍸🐟

View attachment 2874870

Bonus picture of the state he was in when he first arrived at my work at three weeks old 😭

View attachment 2874874
Happy Gotcha Day, Pico!
Lots of pats from Down Under. X

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s my lovely Pico’s first gotcha day today! 🥹 I can’t believe I’ve had him a year now. Seems like only yesterday I was getting up through the night to give him his bottle 😭💖 He’s just downed a tuna-tini with his big brother Darwin and time for a nap now! 🍸🐟

View attachment 2874870

Bonus picture of the state he was in when he first arrived at my work at three weeks old 😭

View attachment 2874874
What a beautiful transformation ❤ happy cattiversary

• Heart
Reactions: 7
37A5D990-65BE-4D80-83A8-CB2459BF4A56.jpeg
missed pet day but here is Nala!
Or Nala nunu or devil faced, lucifer

• Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2874870

View attachment 2874874
happy gotcha day pico! what a lucky boy! 💚
---
View attachment 2875023 missed pet day but here is Nala!
Or Nala nunu or devil faced, lucifer
i love how well her displeased face is matching the sign in the back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wanted to share a photo of my cat. Her name was Monster (it was a nickname that stuck) I was scared of cats until one day she jumped on my lap. She was a stray and it's because of her my love for cats began and I now feed the strays every day. I always have a special love for black ones and they always seem to find me even now. She passed 9 years ago and her photo takes pride of place in the living room and I kiss her every day. ❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
happy gotcha day pico! what a lucky boy! 💚
---

i love how well her displeased face is matching the sign in the back 😂
Oh yes never noticed lol she always looks serious sitting there! Knowing I’m in the kitchen with food she can’t have haha

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can't remember if I've shared this before. One day I was bored so I put googly eyes on Susan's head and she didn't care. Haha.
1713159081666.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1000020647.jpg

New to the thread but thought you would all appreciate my boy, Captain Ewen Montagu, Naval Intelligence (Monty for short). We adopted him 6 months ago and named him after our favourite musical so he got saddled with not just a name but also a title and MI5 duties 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2876199
New to the thread but thought you would all appreciate my boy, Captain Ewen Montagu, Naval Intelligence (Monty for short). We adopted him 6 months ago and named him after our favourite musical so he got saddled with not just a name but also a title and MI5 duties 😂
He looks ready for any assignment with that moustache and regal bearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
...sunshine after the rain...Evie...
View attachment 2876199
...love this...my sister had a cat who visited her house who they christened Wing Commander Dougie, after Douglas Bader, as his markings on his face looked like one of those wartime moustaches...

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
...sunshine after the rain...Evie...

...love this...my sister had a cat who visited her house who they christened Wing Commander Dougie, after Douglas Bader, as his markings on his face looked like one of those wartime moustaches...
Ahhh lovely Evie,Awwww bless my dad used to call my brindle tortie gal as she seemed to have a moustache,Wing Commander.❤
---
Ahhh lovely Evie,Awwww bless my dad used to call my brindle tortie gal as she seemed to have a moustache,Wing Commander.❤
Oh I got that wrong ( my Memory) it was Flying Officer Kite.
---
---

Oh I got that wrong ( my Memory) it was Flying Officer Kite.
My darling Tiny.Flying Officer Kite.

263-EFE48-262-D-4-EE3-91-F8-6-A71325-FE56-E.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I need to share what my little monster did last night. OH heard noises from downstairs which sounded like the cat was chasing a mouse around the kitchen. Went down, no sign of the cat, nothing on the floor. Then he glanced at the kitchen table and realised that there was a dead mouse carefully laid out in the middle of it.

And he looks so innocent!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just looking for some advice. My kitten seems interested in going outside, she loves window watching and i dont want to not give her outside access. Thing is i live in a flat with no direct access to outside so would have to let her out downstairs and back in. Im really worried something might happen to her though so it's a tough one.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just found this thread!

@MaineCoonMama I’ve been wanting to say to you how sorry I am about Pooh but couldn’t find anywhere suitable. Sending so much love from me and Loki (this is Loki, not me)

C550EA93-7B70-4EEB-A6DB-86D90CA3BA36.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just looking for some advice. My kitten seems interested in going outside, she loves window watching and i dont want to not give her outside access. Thing is i live in a flat with no direct access to outside so would have to let her out downstairs and back in. Im really worried something might happen to her though so it's a tough one.
I’m sure somebody can advise you,I’m sure she’ll get used to being indoor puss,she’s only a kitten so she’s curious.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5