The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you got good references regarding the pets? If you do, or can have your landlord vouch for you, keep trying. A lot of places say no pets but if you have good references they will reconsider. I'm glad you are going to keep him. ❤
I’ve made pet CV’s for them both with their cutest photos lol, I’ve asked my neighbour to vouch for the cat and I’ve asked my dog walker to write a reference for our pup. I’ve also asked the current landlord to provide a written reference specifically mentioning the animals. I’m hoping that will sway at least someone 🤞🏼 x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve made pet CV’s for them both with their cutest photos lol, I’ve asked my neighbour to vouch for the cat and I’ve asked my dog walker to write a reference for our pup. I’ve also asked the current landlord to provide a written reference specifically mentioning the animals. I’m hoping that will sway at least someone 🤞🏼 x
You could also ask them to put a clause in the contract specifically saying you will pay for damage the animals do, that might sway them

Reactions: 5
You might have to be prepared to sign a clause in the lease agreeing to dry cleaning any carpets when you leave. The pet CV's sound so cute. Good luck house hunting and please give your furry babies a cuddle from me.

Reactions: 4
Best of luck! Where I live the rules have changed re: pets and renting, it's now a lot easier to rent with pets as long as you let the landlord know. I did the CV thing for my guys and I'm sure it was the photo of my lovely Pooh-Bear that sealed the deal. I've got fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you! 💜

• Heart
Thank you everyone 🥰 I made a tenant CV as well and said we’d arrange a professional clean at end of tenancy and agree to have a clause in the contract in the unlikely event our animals do any damage we will pay for repairs. Fingers crossed it works and I won’t have to hide him! Wish I could show the CV’s 😫, if you type Pet CV on Google I based them on the dog called Wally 🥺 x

• Heart
Anyone else do boomerangs of their cat?
I uploaded them to YouTube so they were easy to share 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
sorry for all the notifications if i bothered anyone i just had to go back through both threads on my new profile because i couldn't stand having all those beautiful photos unliked haha 😭😭😭 what beautiful fur babies you all have.

here's another one of my roisin:

AF7939C5-84C0-4F07-A729-FB943E244FBB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
sorry for all the notifications if i bothered anyone i just had to go back through both threads on my new profile because i couldn't stand having all those beautiful photos unliked haha 😭😭😭 what beautiful fur babies you all have.

here's another one of my roisin:

View attachment 1011744
I was impressed by the dedication!!
Roisin is beautiful 😻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Another one of my cutie. She is not loving the chillier weather - spends all her time in her radiator bed when the heating is on!

20211023_122610.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is one of our families' old cats. He was called Spitfire - Spit for short. You'll have to excuse the picture quality but this photo was taken back in Christmas of 1978, the year our family got him. He was a stray we took in and, as you can see, had lost most of one ear, presumably in a fight. He remained a battler when we owned him. One devastating manoeuvre that I witnessed him employ in combat with a feline opponent was to dive at its underbelly and flip it over onto its back by sheer force of momentum, then land on top of it and sink its teeth into it.

Spit passed away near the end of 1986 but is still fondly remembered.

1643055456148.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh my gosh please excuse my lack of Theo posting, I lurk mostly on tattle now.

But here is my hefty chonk. As I type this he is purring and sleeping on my belly 😂🥰

p.s love the pic ofRoisin above, looking very regal🥰
omg her little hands, 100% she knows how beautiful she is
One of my parents cats has taken to sitting in their driveway on a busy road, hates people and cuddles, just sits there, people often passing on foot talking about how beautiful she is, I have seen it happen ( cats are attention seekers :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:)

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh my gosh please excuse my lack of Theo posting, I lurk mostly on tattle now.

But here is my hefty chonk. As I type this he is purring and sleeping on my belly 😂🥰

p.s love the pic ofRoisin above, looking very regal🥰
omg thank you for this little dose of theo 💜 i think roisin and him would make the ultimate power couple

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.