The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cat above is my mother's, Jasper, who I've posted on here before. I think the one below is really picturesque in the way he's lit against a dark background.

Jasper5.JPG

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Still trying to squeeze herself in the basket lol
View attachment 1032524
that is just precious, why do cats have no concept of the fact that they grow? My (not so small) kitten used to be able to easily sort of lie on my chest when i was sitting with his head in my shoulder, he is now way to big to do so alone, meaning i have to hold him there yet he insists on doing it allllllll the time, cute but doing everything with one hand is difficult at times :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
that is just precious, why do cats have no concept of the fact that they grow? My (not so small) kitten used to be able to easily sort of lie on my chest when i was sitting with his head in my shoulder, he is now way to big to do so alone, meaning i have to hold him there yet he insists on doing it allllllll the time, cute but doing everything with one hand is difficult at times :ROFLMAO:
She's obsessed with sleeping in boxes and baskets! Stuff the never slept in cat bed, she prefers a jigsaw box 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Completely random question, is anyone really struggling to get hold of cat litter at the moment? We seem to be experiencing a massive shortage in our area over the last 6 weeks or so. I’m driving round 3-4 shops to find some, after noticing it’s sold out everywhere. My boy is fussy what he will use, so I have to be careful, otherwise he will have a dirty protest.
To keep on track, given that it’s year of the tiger, here’s a pic of my Tiger x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes my catsan litter was missing from my morrisons online shop this week

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Completely random question, is anyone really struggling to get hold of cat litter at the moment? We seem to be experiencing a massive shortage in our area over the last 6 weeks or so. I’m driving round 3-4 shops to find some, after noticing it’s sold out everywhere. My boy is fussy what he will use, so I have to be careful, otherwise he will have a dirty protest.
To keep on track, given that it’s year of the tiger, here’s a pic of my Tiger x
Yes! I have had to buy a cheap one from my local corner shop recently which is nowhere near as good, hassle to change and smellls way worse, none of the supermarkets near me have it

Yes! I have had to buy a cheap one from my local corner shop recently which is nowhere near as good, hassle to change and smellls way worse, none of the supermarkets near me have it
Ah ok glad I’m not only one, wonder what’s causing it?! I’ve got to get some somewhere by Saturday otherwise my house will be stinking

• Heart
Ah ok glad I’m not only one, wonder what’s causing it?! I’ve got to get some somewhere by Saturday otherwise my house will be stinking
I’ve noticed the same about cat food in lots of places tbh, I assume it is just the general crisis of delivery things? I may have to start using soil from the park at this rate 😂

• Haha
I've noticed kitty litter and some cat food is in short supply here in Oz as well. Here is a baby Pooh, he looks like a fluffy tiger cub. Or a fruit bat.
276FE1EC-E5AF-4BC0-BEB7-5AF907CF491A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.