The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, he's a stunning boy! There's something just wonderful about black cats!

He is a rescue from a Greek village! His mom was super old and taken care by an old man. She died last winter and Limbo (my boy) was the only kitten she had in her last pregnancy. I fell in love with him during that trip, also allowed him to stay with us in the rental house and even my parents fell in love with him and I just could not leave him behind. <3

• Heart
Reactions: 6
20211123_133753.jpg

He doesn't come for cuddles much so when he does, we get on the bed, whatever the time of day and sleep until he decides he's had enough haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
For contrast this is his sister who is always up for cuddles and would surgically attach herself to me if she could
20211123_181905.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
For contrast this is his sister who is always up for cuddles and would surgically attach herself to me if she could View attachment 887141
omg stunning ❤ do they get on well? My parents have two siblings, they are now around 4/5 and barely even interact which makes me sad, they used to be so close .
My cats aren't related and their relationship can be fractious at times :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
omg stunning ❤ do they get on well? My parents have two siblings, they are now around 4/5 and barely even interact which makes me sad, they used to be so close .
My cats aren't related and their relationship can be fractious at times :ROFLMAO:
It depends haha. They do but he's the king of the household and he will let her know if she's misbehaving 😂

They don't spend time together but if one of them goes to the vets without the other, the other one wanders round the house trying to find them. When we had to separate them when one of them got fleas (in a failed attempt to stop it spreading), they both sat either side of the door trying to get to each other

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ok my fellow crazy cat people, tips please? How do I get my cat to forgive me after having to syringe anti inflammatories into him for the next 9 days? I have to syringe it, can’t use pockets because he is a fussy git and doesn’t like strange foods. Poor boy has had a vet visit, vaccine and now anti inflammatories today and is, quite rightly, pissed (but so am I as I’m now super poor 😭). I gave him treats but he ran away straight after and refused to let me pet him. I feel so bad even though I know it’s what he needs!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ok my fellow crazy cat people, tips please? How do I get my cat to forgive me after having to syringe anti inflammatories into him for the next 9 days? I have to syringe it, can’t use pockets because he is a fussy git and doesn’t like strange foods. Poor boy has had a vet visit, vaccine and now anti inflammatories today and is, quite rightly, pissed (but so am I as I’m now super poor 😭). I gave him treats but he ran away straight after and refused to let me pet him. I feel so bad even though I know it’s what he needs!
dreamies!

gave him a few dreamies but he ran off straight after and wouldn’t let me stroke him 😭 he only eats them and meat sticks and he can’t have too many as he is a bigboy 😂 poor little kitty!
Not a vet but as long as he is eating those he is just beinganxious and will get over over it soon! Don’t worry about it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.