The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the oldest cat anyone here has had or has now? One of my mum's, that she had from a few weeks old, made it to age twenty-one.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
What's the oldest cat anyone here has had or has now? One of my mum's, that she had from a few weeks old, made it to age twenty-one.
My friend had a cat who lived until 21 as well. My oldest I've had was Evvy, he was 16.5 when he passed. My current crew are 9, 8 and 7 years so I'm hoping they all make it to a great age 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Partners mum had a cat said to be 31 when she died. 😲

I have a blue bicolour ragdoll kitten, male. He's 5 and a bit months. Have fallen head over heels for the breed 😍 our plan is to shortly look for a female (I'd love a seal point!)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
...blanket fort :LOL:...love it...they like a wee den to snuggle in cats, don't they?

...saw this in paper today...pet expo in Bangkok, Thailand...the wee cats face says it all...there's no way I'd get my girl in a dress or one of those carriers! :LOL:
I think I'd lose necessary body parts if I tried to dress my cat! Some of those cat backpacks can be a great idea if your cat likes being out with you but I hate the clear ones like that. My boy likes to see what is going on but he also likes to hide and not be seen himself.

There's a post on Instagram of a cat living to 38! I'm hopeful, especially as my boy is 15 this year, and I really can't imagine my life without him.

• Heart
  • Wow
Does any of you have or has any of you had a cat that chases its tail? One of my mum's used to, which was quite funny as it's more a thing you'd expect from a kitten - but he was a massively and almost freakishly stocky and thickset adult tom!

• Haha
Does any of you have or has any of you had a cat that chases its tail? One of my mum's used to, which was quite funny as it's more a thing you'd expect from a kitten - but he was a massively and almost freakishly stocky and thickset adult tom!
Sorry, I can't stop laughing at that image! I have one who 'fetches' hair-ties until he gets tired then expects me go fetch them for him.

• Haha
my cat who is about 10months still does 😂

• Haha
I feel awful. I accidently stood on my girl's tail earlier :cry: I was only wearing slippers so I don't think I really hurt her, but she jumped a mile and ran down the stairs away from me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Apropos of cats and Christmas trees, years ago, when I was a teenager living with my parents, we had a lightweight, plastic Christmas tree erected in our hall. Our two cats were sat near its base. The smaller of the two jumped up to play with a low-hanging bauble. Grabbing the branch it hung from, it pulled the tree towards it - sending both cats running off in a panic when the tree toppled over in their direction! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
A Tortie? I adore torties.
yes, she is beautiful you cannot see in the photo but her little back legs are orange 😻 , but a "typical tortie" as the vet says, basically hates everyone except my dad as he feeds her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
yes, she is beautiful you cannot see in the photo but her little back legs are orange 😻 , but a "typical tortie" as the vet says, basically hates everyone except my dad as he feeds her :ROFLMAO:
Oh they are weird typical tortitude..one minute loving,ne t biting you and having a go..I’ve had three.I adore them though.l❤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh they are weird typical tortitude..one minute loving,ne t biting you and having a go..I’ve had three.I adore them though.l❤
to be fair my black cat is exactly the same :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: one minute purring, the next I am risking losing a hand

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.