The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks so grand, like the King of the Jungle on his throne.
He is the biggest baby! Scared of rain and the rubbish bin, has to sleep with either a paw on my arm or his face squished up to mine when it's windy outside. Haha. He's a sweetheart.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s nearly that time of year!
My mum would be panicking they’d start nibbling the fairy lights and electrocute themselves. I miss my cats 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 5
gave him a few dreamies but he ran off straight after and wouldn’t let me stroke him 😭 he only eats them and meat sticks and he can’t have too many as he is a bigboy 😂 poor little kitty!
...tuna or chicken...then he will forgive you... :LOL:

Reactions: 3
Idk if it's been mentioned, but there is a lovely Instagram account called @girlsandtheircats which is run by a NY photographer and cat mum who does photo shoots and stories of, surprise surprise, girls and their cats! The stories are really lovely with cat mums telling of how they adopted their cats and how the cats have changed and improved their lives for the better. The photographers goal was to break the crazy cat lady stereotype and show how cool and awesome cat mums and cats are. It's a really beautiful, positive and uplifting account, and for those of us for whom our cats are our world, it's lovely to read of other women who love and adore their cats just as much.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Idk if it's been mentioned, but there is a lovely Instagram account called @girlsandtheircats which is run by a NY photographer and cat mum who does photo shoots and stories of, surprise surprise, girls and their cats! The stories are really lovely with cat mums telling of how they adopted their cats and how the cats have changed and improved their lives for the better. The photographers goal was to break the crazy cat lady stereotype and show how cool and awesome cat mums and cats are. It's a really beautiful, positive and uplifting account, and for those of us for whom our cats are our world, it's lovely to read of other women who love and adore their cats just as much.
just subscribed, the first post, are dreamies in america called temptations?!

Yes, they are 😺
I prefer the british word "temptations" doesn;t sound strong enough for their drug like draw they seem to have :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Also is "cats do not take direction well" the most underphrased thing anyone has ever heard? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I prefer the british word "temptations" doesn;t sound strong enough for their drug like draw they seem to have :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Also is "cats do not take direction well" the most underphrased thing anyone has ever heard? :ROFLMAO:
My Canadian friend calls them "Cat crack".

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My cat runs every time she hears a packet rustle thinking it is dreamies.
I'm gonna list some of the cat instagrams I follow (alot are rescues)
Kittenxlady
Youngestoldcatlady
Iamthecatphotographer
Tinykittenshq
Therealstumpycat
Mainecoonqueens

Also not a cat but a very happy rescue bird
Happythesparrow

• Heart
My cat gets Fussy Cat Crunchers. They are supposed to help clean his teeth but he all but hoovers them up touching no teeth on the way down! Which is why he gets his teeth brushed regularly, but try explaining that to him. This is my sweet baby boy, snuggled up in his blanket fort made by my knees in our bed.
IMG_20211111_162633.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My blanket monster. Normally she runs away if i put it on her but she stayed and purred away
IMG_20211126_234230_263.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
My cat gets Fussy Cat Crunchers. They are supposed to help clean his teeth but he all but hoovers them up touching no teeth on the way down! Which is why he gets his teeth brushed regularly, but try explaining that to him. This is my sweet baby boy, snuggled up in his blanket fort made by my knees in our bed. View attachment 889879
...blanket fort :LOL:...love it...they like a wee den to snuggle in cats, don't they?

...saw this in paper today...pet expo in Bangkok, Thailand...the wee cats face says it all...there's no way I'd get my girl in a dress or one of those carriers! :LOL:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
...blanket fort :LOL:...love it...they like a wee den to snuggle in cats, don't they?

...saw this in paper today...pet expo in Bangkok, Thailand...the wee cats face says it all...there's no way I'd get my girl in a dress or one of those carriers! :LOL:
can barely pick up mine half the time, how the hell did they do this?! gorgeous though
No photos but I was out all day and felt bad, got mine tinned tuna for dinner, practically got fingers ripped off as I opened the tin :ROFLMAO: happy saturday everyone!

Love the lynx-tips on her ears. And her permanent startled look 😊 View attachment 891702
that is not startled, it is a look of hre knowledge that she is superior :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.