The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maine Coons have hairy feet and my three don't mind their toes being touched.
This paw belongs to Susan, she was around 4 months old when this was taken.

F3FA82B2-D5DA-4DA0-B01C-E5D3E261793C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hey none of you cut your cat’s nails right? I saw this on YT recently and I was utterly horrified! Is it really a thing? I know I would never! 😱
i cut my cat's nails! the first time i took her to a salon to learn how to do it properly. she's an indoor cat and has a place full of scratching posts but every once in a while needs a little bit of help. she tends to complain about the first one then just sits back and waits until the spa treatment is done 👑

i also don't bathe her & she loves her jelly beans touched :D

• Heart
Reactions: 3
precious , the elegant little hands :love: , I have a similar textured sofa which is now basically a scratching post. do you have the same issue?
Yes! They have a massive, thick scratching post but the sofa still bears the brunt of it 🥴 😂

Yes! They have a massive, thick scratching post but the sofa still bears the brunt of it 🥴 😂
as soon as i got the sofa i realised i had made a mistake :ROFLMAO: may as well get rid of the scratching post (as well as anything else I have bought for them) as it is never used :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.