The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WAY longer, especially when you consider it is really common for people who murder defenseless animals like this to end up as serial killers
So well known emm,a trait,he was probably like that as a kid,killing pets etc.boils my piss.☹😢

Hope people that knew him will talk about him,there must be history on his pet killings.😢

• Angry
Reactions: 3
So well known emm,a trait,he was probably like that as a kid,killing pets etc.boils my piss.☹😢

Hope people that knew him will talk about him,there must be history on his pet killings.😢
it is terrifying that someone like him will be free in such a short time, not just for animals but for all of us

Reactions: 5
Hope he gets treated like he treats animals. People like that are almost always cowards when it comes to pain being inflicted on them.
Susan is sending some boops and soft paws to everyone.
355BE6BF-9E2F-4062-82C4-83395D6E1883.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's a sweetheart most of the time. Very happy and loves tummy tickles but also likes to scream at the ceiling and stick her paws under the loo door when you just want a wee in peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's a sweetheart most of the time. Very happy and loves tummy tickles but also likes to scream at the ceiling and stick her paws under the loo door when you just want a wee in peace.
I live alone so gave up closing the loo door a long time ago (unless I have people over of course) What is it with cats and the obsession with watching you in the loo?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I live alone so gave up closing the loo door a long time ago (unless I have people over of course) What is it with cats and the obsession with watching you in the loo?!
My dear departed Tortie Dolly loved looking down the loo when you flushed it..Strange girl,she also liked to drink from a tap.🤣Awww she was a typical tortie girl,loads of tortitude.🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My dear departed Tortie Dolly loved looking down the loo when you flushed it..Strange girl,she also liked to drink from a tap.🤣Awww she was a typical tortie girl,loads of tortitude.🙏
So sorry for your loss :( but having had one, if I was a cat 100% I would be a torti (looking down the toilet aside :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So sorry for your loss :( but having had one, if I was a cat 100% I would be a torti (looking down the toilet aside :ROFLMAO:)
Funny ladies ain’t they!one minute all affection then the fucker bites you.🤣Dolls was a hollerer as well good grief very vocal.🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We arrived back home a few days ago and she's so affectionate and vocal ❤ I do think she missed us.
Constantly wants to bury her face in my hand for scritches 🥺 (and then after a while she bites, but ah well, cats gonna cat)
InFrame_1627723726229.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We arrived back home a few days ago and she's so affectionate and vocal ❤ I do think she missed us.
Constantly wants to bury her face in my hand for scritches 🥺 (and then after a while she bites, but ah well, cats gonna cat)
View attachment 689203
I always find when I leave my cats they seem happy I am back but still want to show annoyance that you left in the first place by being cold for the first hour or so :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.