The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my absolute favourite thing is seeing my cats sleep together like this. I was nervous they wouldn't get on but they just love each other (although the kitten gets on her nerves at times 😂)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
my absolute favourite thing is seeing my cats sleep together like this. I was nervous they wouldn't get on but they just love each other (although the kitten gets on her nerves at times 😂)
Ah I love this thread. It radiates love and calmness. Love these two as well. I want all of them! 😻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah I love this thread. It radiates love and calmness. Love these two as well. I want all of them! 😻
I wish I could post videos here but I don't think I can, watching them wash each other is just :love:. Every post I see on here I just want more cats :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just had to share this magnificent photo of Pixie and her toe beans
103_9947-01.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The king jumping on the unmade bed earlier and looking so chilled i couldn't bring myself to shoe him off so I could make the bed
Oh what a beauty. I love the ginger boys. My neighbour has one (posted him up the thread somewhere) and he's SO friendly. Your guy is such a gorgeous fluffster 😻

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.