Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
definitely wise, he's not that old but just past the prime, had lots of adventures back in the day when he was a young fella, when he went backpacking through the andes and exploring south america. he doesn't understand why children nowadays just look at screens, much prefers a book or newspaper. and he has a hoarse, gravelly voice because he used to smoke a pack of cigarettes a day, back when they thought smoking is healthy :cool:
This has just made me laugh so much! Classic. 💖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

AladdinSane

VIP Member
how are everyone;s cats doing with the fireworks? Mine are not bothered but angry not being able to go outside (for the last week as fireworks where I live seem to have been constant for the last week :rolleyes:)
Mine are more scared of the ice cream van than fireworks 🙄

• Haha

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
No point trying to stop cats getting anywhere is there? Mine manages to get herself onto the top of the kitchen door and is then too scared to get down so cries until I help 😂
It's usually Susan being the naughty one, she must have the night off. I'm cracking up at your cat getting stuck though, they're all cool until they realise they've mucked up. Lmao.

• Haha

Sunflower91

VIP Member
Hey all, just looking for a bit of advice. I have two young cats (brother and sister) that I rescued as kittens last year. Sadly, we’ve had a lot of disruption (I’ve moved house twice). Plus I work from home so I’m always around

My boy has settled down fine- he’s a little skittish sometimes but other than that is fine.
Im having a lot of toileting problems with my girl though and I’m at a loss what to do. Sometimes for no rhyme or reason she’s peeing outside the litter box.

I have the recommended 3 litters, kept in low traffic and private areas away from food and drink. I scoop the litters multiple times a day, although granted probably don’t get all of the dirty bits out. And fully change the litter and clean the litter box 1-2 times a week. Sometimes the litter can be perfectly clean and she will just go to a corner and pee on the carpet. I’ve noticed she will meow at me and if I don’t get up with her/ investigate what she wants she will pee nearby on the carpet. Sometimes I have to take her to the toilet/ pop her in the litter tray to get her to use it. I’m at a loss at what to do. Could it be anxiety related? Or just that she needs training?

• Heart

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
quite random, but does anyone have experience using cat litter you can flush down the toilet? I didn't realise it was a thing until recently but don't want to risk it if it doesn't work as i only have one toilet and don't want to block it!
As someone that works in the water industry… don’t do it! Sewers are designed for wee, poo and toilet paper and nothing else. Anything else going down your toilet risks blockages, and NOBODY wants that

how are everyone;s cats doing with the fireworks? Mine are not bothered but angry not being able to go outside (for the last week as fireworks where I live seem to have been constant for the last week :rolleyes:)
Mine is loving trying to hunt them through the window 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart