The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my cat in her Standard chewed up Box and little kitten (not really little anymore)wanting to be near 😍
If we could curl our bodies in that way when we slept, we'd only need little circular beds that took up far less space!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If we could curl our bodies in that way when we slept, we'd only need little circular beds that took up far less space!
if I could it would also make better use of the space of my bed when the cats stretch over it :ROFLMAO: They only do this when I am on the sofa :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"look at me, look at me, look at me, oh wait now you are looking at me I am over it" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Emm, I just love your descriptions of what cats are thinking, you nail it every time! Have a Susan/Pooh cuddle as a treat.
931373AF-BBD2-4950-9FA6-9ED6ACFA5070.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Emm, I just love your descriptions of what cats are thinking, you nail it every time! Have a Susan/Pooh cuddle as a treat.View attachment 920966
If I could give this more loves I would, they are just perfect 😻 my cat has now torn apart her semi chewed up box and is now just sleeping on a small piece of the cardboard on the floor. Yes, we do have (many ) other boxes (and or cat beds) she could be sleeping in :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else have a stalker? She waits outside the bathroom for me at all hours
20211213_001113.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone else have a stalker? She waits outside the bathroom for me at all hours
View attachment 921080
I live alone so basically never close my bathroom door, but whenever i go into it both cats follow me inside, no idea why as they never do with any other room, the door is always open so they could do in there whenever but never do. cats :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I live alone so basically never close my bathroom door, but whenever i go into it both cats follow me inside, no idea why as they never do with any other room, the door is always open so they could do in there whenever but never do. cats :ROFLMAO:
Oh she will not step into the bathroom at all. Just sits right outside

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh she will not step into the bathroom at all. Just sits right outside
bizarrely my older cat is OBSESSED with going in the bath (I had to wash her once as a kitten, long story which was awful as you can imagine) but even now she is obsessed with it, without water (of course)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
bizarrely my older cat is OBSESSED with going in the bath (I had to wash her once as a kitten, long story which was awful as you can imagine) but even now she is obsessed with it, without water (of course)
Pixie gets offended if you even flick a bit of water from wet hands on her

• Haha
Anyone else’s cat dream and snore all the time!?! I’ve never known a cat like it. I know when he is in a deep sleep when he starts trilling and snoring (which gets louder and louder) and I can pat him, stroke his feet and even gently shake him without him stirring. He is young, fit and healthy (possible polyp but vet is happy not to put him through any surgery at this time) but my god, he reminds me of my old weimeraner who used to wake everyone up with her dreaming 😆

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.