The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got my kitten at the end of December. She's 1 on 4th November.. really want a friend for her. But when I got her we was locked down so had all my time with her. How will it work if I get another and I'm at work? How do people get pets while at work . Any help would be helpful :) thanks.

Got my kitten at the end of December. She's 1 on 4th November.. really want a friend for her. But when I got her we was locked down so had all my time with her. How will it work if I get another and I'm at work? How do people get pets while at work . Any help would be helpful :) thanks.
I've taken time off work when I've had a new pet, I know that's not always possible though.

Reactions: 2
I actually find it better now that I have 2 as they can keep each other company when I am out (Albeit they mainly just sleep all day anyway) if you can't stay at home for a few days when you get the new cat I would keep them in separate rooms when you are out just in case, just for the first week or so

I actually find it better now that I have 2 as they can keep each other company when I am out (Albeit they mainly just sleep all day anyway) if you can't stay at home for a few days when you get the new cat I would keep them in separate rooms when you are out just in case, just for the first week or so
Yeah thats why I'm wanting a friend haha , when I check on her through day on camera she's fast asleep , I think leaving them separate rooms for a little bit may help. Thanks :)

• Heart
Yeah thats why I'm wanting a friend haha , when I check on her through day on camera she's fast asleep , I think leaving them separate rooms for a little bit may help. Thanks :)
exciting for you , make sure to post pics!

Reactions: 1
whenever my cat does things like this she looks at me directly as if debating whether to stop, then does it anyway :ROFLMAO:
She was trying to get the butterfly that was in the flowers and misjudged the sturdiness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
My beautiful boy is missing. Can't believe this is happening to us again 😭 my daughter will be devastated

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Pigeon's brother has joined us 💚. Meet Alberto (the wonder cat). The wonder cat bit was inspired by the film Beaches (Pouncer, Pouncer the wonder cat, I'm so glad you're not a rat or a bat or too fat). He now how his own Jingle "He's Alberto the wonder cat, yah!". It comes complete with jazz hands.

I'm aware I may sound a bit mad but hey ho, I'm in kitty cat heaven 🐈🐱😻

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ohh no Im sorry to hear! How did he go missing?
We think he got out of an open window. He's a mostly indoor cat, we let him have supervised time in our garden, but we live on a really busy road so he can't just come and go as he pleases. He's always trying to get out though, so we have to be super careful. I think he's learnt how to push the window open wider with his head 😭 feeling like such a bad cat mama and I miss him so much.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
We think he got out of an open window. He's a mostly indoor cat, we let him have supervised time in our garden, but we live on a really busy road so he can't just come and go as he pleases. He's always trying to get out though, so we have to be super careful. I think he's learnt how to push the window open wider with his head 😭 feeling like such a bad cat mama and I miss him so much.
Oh no I hope he comes back home to you asap 💕 have you left his litter, food outside?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.