Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leelah

Chatty Member
I love seeing all you lots cats. I just adore our little furry feline creatures. I'll probably be a old cat lady 😂😂 but idc cats are life. I prefer them over humans anyday. My cat brings me such happiness, I love the cuddles, they're so affectionate contrary to what some say.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Blue Rose

VIP Member
Thought I’d share a funny story about how I’ve offended my cat today.
We keep the litter tray in the utility and earlier I went out there and exclaimed to my mum about how it stunk of poo. Seconds later my cat comes out of the litter tray and runs into the kitchen and turns her back to me 😂. She hasn’t looked at me since 😿.
B4EA9322-DED1-462E-8BF7-3F62931156AE.jpeg

Here’s a picture of the stinky pooper.

• Haha
  • Heart

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
I knew he was going to get up on top of the fridge. Had to get my husband to get him down -after I took a photo of course. He looks funny with a lion cut but it's growing back now.
B8CC94A9-36EB-47BD-A25B-A8566D9FE116.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Maine Coons aren't really lap cats but sometimes Susan will get on board for a sit. Luckily she's the lightest at about 7 kilos.
EA6220DC-3910-4907-9DFE-1CF4ED60B269.jpeg

• Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
If we're talking about unexpected visitors, this is my house. This is not my cat 😂
My neighbour's boy is a frequent visitor. He's like someone who could bring his sleeping bag over any night now.

20220311_172722.jpg

• Heart