Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Pooh squeezed himself into the tiniest box in the house, I seriously have no idea how he fit himself in there! He weighs 13 kilos and this box is way smaller than his giant frame. I love seeing big cats like tigers sitting in boxes, always cracks me up.
EA37DA41-048B-434A-98AC-FFD13DCC1880.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11

ScotsWildCat

...my Evie (who is 9) in the catnip plant pot!

...my Dora...who I had to say goodbye to a couple of weeks ago...was 14 going on 15 so had a good life for a wee stray rescued from the Olympic site in Stratford!

...my girl Luci, Dora's daughter...who died whilst I still lived in London...

Bad photo, but she wouldn't pose for me so it was the best I could get.
I'm a bit worried about that black spot on her nose. I know some of the feral cats that I feed have skin cancer and one in particular has a few black marks on his nose.

She's due her annual check up and jabs in the next few weeks anyway so I'll mention it to the vet then, but I might ring tomorrow and see if I could get her in for next week.
Hopefully it's nothing but looking back at photos of her from a couple of months ago and it definitely wasn't there then. I don't think it's a cut or scab either though.

EDIT: the colouring on the side of her nose is just normal. She's always has that.

This is Ucho, one of the feral guys. You can see he has quite a few black marks on his nose.
...my first boy Lestat...adopted when he was 16...think he was an indoor cat before we got him...little spot on his nose appeared after first summer we had him...unfortunately it did turn out to be a tumour...he was with us for a couple of years until it got bad...😿

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Aceofspades

Chatty Member
Completely random question, is anyone really struggling to get hold of cat litter at the moment? We seem to be experiencing a massive shortage in our area over the last 6 weeks or so. I’m driving round 3-4 shops to find some, after noticing it’s sold out everywhere. My boy is fussy what he will use, so I have to be careful, otherwise he will have a dirty protest.
To keep on track, given that it’s year of the tiger, here’s a pic of my Tiger x

Attachments

• Heart

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
The tunnel is next to her, she was actually trying to grab a bag of yams I was putting away. Everything is a toy for Susan.
0D668919-24BD-4397-9425-D0AAA0EAB6B1.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Aceofspades

Chatty Member
Oh dear cat tattlers…I’ve done a thing!
Lost my precious boy nearly 2 months back, miss him terribly. The house is so quiet without him…

I may have agreed tonight to rehome another kitty, despite saying never again 💔
picking him up in a few days time…eek! 😬

• Heart

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
Hands up who has bought their cat a Christmas present? I forgot last year and my 5 year old was mad so she has a stocking this year

• Heart
  • Haha

emm

VIP Member
my absolute favourite thing is seeing my cats sleep together like this. I was nervous they wouldn't get on but they just love each other (although the kitten gets on her nerves at times 😂)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10