Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
The cat above is my mother's, Jasper, who I've posted on here before. I think the one below is really picturesque in the way he's lit against a dark background.

Jasper5.JPG

• Heart
Reactions: 12

HereForTheTtt

She’s adorable 🥰 Her GCCF name is Daydreamer so I called her Dreamy! She’s also a total dream. Gentlest nature and a huge fan of cuddles. I fall asleep/wake up every day to her purring and kneading me.

QUOTE="mehere, post: 8449488, member: 243760"]
She's so tiny 🥺 💕

@HereForTheTtt - Your kitty is sooo sweet and I'm obsessed with her(?) name!!!💕
[/QUOTE]

They are the most wonderful breed. Dreamy’s parents and grandparents are European show champions, she’s from an amazing lineage. They are very inquisitive and exceptionally friendly, also great with children as they’re so robust. I got Dreamy when my British long hair was 1 year old and they became friends almost immediately. You should definitely get one! They’re such affectionate and calm cats 🐱

I’m possibly looking at getting a NFC at the end of the year I just love them! Have you posted pictures of your other one? 😍
Here is she distracting me from work

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

AladdinSane

VIP Member
For contrast this is his sister who is always up for cuddles and would surgically attach herself to me if she could
20211123_181905.jpg

• Heart

miamae

Please post more. I love all the cats on here, but I can’t deny black cats are my absolute favourite because they remind me of my babies I used to have. 😿
Oh bless you! Here are some more of her, throwbacks to when she was tiny 😭

Attachments

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
My fave is when Pixie sees a bird and makes a trilling squeaky noise and her eyes go like this
104_0791-01.jpeg

The other day she made me laugh when she jumped up trying to catch a pigeon flying over that she had no chance of reaching

• Heart
  • Haha