Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not sure if this is cheating but I met this beautiful cat today!! He or she was locked out and absolutely broke my heart 🥺🥺 as you can see he or she was asking me to let them in 😍🥺. I do have a cat he’s just not as cute as this beautiful creature It was absolutely huge !!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
Do any of your cats make a chirping noise when they come in a room, as if to say 'is anyone there?' or 'how's it going?'

Jasper6.jpg

• Heart

mcfeez

VIP Member
Another one of my cutie. She is not loving the chillier weather - spends all her time in her radiator bed when the heating is on!

20211023_122610.jpg

• Heart

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Mr Thor is usually the calmest of my cats, he lost his mind when we had a 5.8 earthquake this morning. Slinking around with his tail right down. All good now though!
CD96FE7B-1AA7-4520-9AED-22C9FD9E4772.jpeg

• Heart
Pigeon's brother has joined us 💚. Meet Alberto (the wonder cat). The wonder cat bit was inspired by the film Beaches (Pouncer, Pouncer the wonder cat, I'm so glad you're not a rat or a bat or too fat). He now how his own Jingle "He's Alberto the wonder cat, yah!". It comes complete with jazz hands.

I'm aware I may sound a bit mad but hey ho, I'm in kitty cat heaven 🐈🐱😻

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Just down with the feral cats in the supermarket carpark. This one (not sure if m or f) has really sad eyes, but is very friendly and not the slightest bit scared of me.
S/he should be living a nice life indoors with someone instead of having to roam around a supermarket carpark hoping that someone will come with food in the middle of winter 😿

20211114_145053.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Oh, what a cutie! I've bet you're counting down the hours :love:
I held him today and I just cannot wait until he's here. Technically he will be my son's cat, sort of a support animal. My son is autistic and he's bonded with this beautiful boy so we had to make him ours.
Currently trying to find out if we can give a home to his brother too.

I've always had cats in the past but we've had a few years without one now. I'd forgotten how much I love them! I can't wait for cat snuggles again!

oh my gosh!!! any ideas of a name?
He's Pigeon. My son named him. I'll be calling him Pidge.

• Heart

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
E58DC171-64D7-4F12-A3CD-A1603F8DFBFE.jpeg
Okay I don’t feel so bad about not letting him out now! I have those same worries, I messaged his mums owner a couple weeks ago to update her on his progress. Sadly his mum has since passed as she got knocked down 😭, that’s what changed my mind about letting him out. But like you say he seems to want to. I also get a look of disgust from him when we let our dog in the garden and not him, he watches him outside until he comes back in 🤣.

Regarding tips about dogs and cats getting along, I think the fact that we had our dog first was a bonus. He was very excited at first and the cat wasn’t sure. We put our dog on a lead and let them sniff each other, everytime the dog was calm he got a treat, it only took 20 minutes to get them both loving each other. I think we were lucky. I think you should be fine with your future pup liking your cats but I’m not sure an older cat will take to new dog. I might be wrong Any one else know ?

@MaineCoonMama out of interest how big are your Maine coons ? I didn’t know what one was until the vet mentioned the breed! (See such a ignorant person 😆). But wow ! The size some of them grow too I was shocked !! Are yours any where near as big as Google leads one to believe ? X
My biggest boy is 13 kg, he is massive! I'm in Australia but I think some of the European and American cats are quite a lot bigger. They really are very big! They have gigantic personalities as well.

• Heart