Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

under the ivy

VIP Member
D911F1CF-EBEC-420E-BEC1-30B5AAE1B74B.jpeg

Rosie has been in the wars today 😭 She caught her tail in a door and has had to have an inch amputated. Lots of cuddles over the Bank Holiday ❤

Has anyone got any tips for keeping the buster collar on? She absolutely hates it and me 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

PumpkinKing

Chatty Member
I've been off tattle for a while as my mental health took a nose dive, missed all the cute kitty pics 😻 anyway I took thor and athena to the vets to be neutered and spayed, turns out thor is a girl!! Was sold to us as a boy and the first vet can't have checked when I took them for a health check. Still find myself saying "he" 😆
20211018_182802.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
This is one of our families' old cats. He was called Spitfire - Spit for short. You'll have to excuse the picture quality but this photo was taken back in Christmas of 1978, the year our family got him. He was a stray we took in and, as you can see, had lost most of one ear, presumably in a fight. He remained a battler when we owned him. One devastating manoeuvre that I witnessed him employ in combat with a feline opponent was to dive at its underbelly and flip it over onto its back by sheer force of momentum, then land on top of it and sink its teeth into it.

Spit passed away near the end of 1986 but is still fondly remembered.

1643055456148.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13