The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, I’ve only just become aware of this woman and I can’t look away. Is it definitely real, not a wind up?!??

Surely Holywood isn’t that rarified that someone hasn’t ripped the absolute piss out of her to her face?
It’s well known that both her and the other maddo Cathy Martin are ridiculed to the max throughout Hollywood. Absolute figures of ridicule. Two wannabe blow-ins, who, no matter how desperately they try, will ever be true Hollywood.

Don't know how her husband putd up with her she's a head wreck!! Unless he's as bad🥴
Think he’s a bit of a wimp

It’s well known that both her and the other maddo Cathy Martin are ridiculed to the max throughout Hollywood. Absolute figures of ridicule. Two wannabe blow-ins, who, no matter how desperately they try, will ever be true Hollywood.

Think he’s a bit of a wimp
Was certainly viewed as such in the rugby world.

Reactions: 3
This

i really want some insider info on what she’s actually like in real life 😂 is it all an act for Indra and she’s actually ok, or is she genuinely how she comes across?! And what are the kids like?? How has the lack of rules affected them?! Someone must know 🧐
As feral as you’d imagine. Parents with no balls to discipline them or question their behaviour. Children need to learn boundaries, this can be done in a kind and fair manner if she could be arsed.

I wonder how her son is getting on in mainstream education now..did he just slot in and was able to do the curriculum?
Feel sorry for the kids, it's like they are left to their own devices.
Whilst self absorbed butt thread posts yet another pic of her half naked with a cup of coffee. Or out for her morning walk with the plastic fixed grin.."Hi Instaaaaa"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does butt camp not work? Surely her arse should be like a neck shelf by now if it did

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the hell are those stories about the work she’s having done to her bum?! If I sold a butt camp programme I’d be mortified to admit I got treatment on my own. If you were going to do it surely you’d do it in secret? She’s one brazen mofo lol I’ve seen the kids, they are in fact feral, they are also dressed like scruffs compared to her. In real life she is just as loud, opinionated and laughable as she comes across on instaaaa.
There’s this woman who always walks near where I live, she doesn’t blend in and looks a bit ridiculous. I imagine it’s the same for Kim and people who see her on her morning walk say oh there’s your woman again. She’s a different breed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the hell are those stories about the work she’s having done to her bum?! If I sold a butt camp programme I’d be mortified to admit I got treatment on my own. If you were going to do it surely you’d do it in secret? She’s one brazen mofo lol I’ve seen the kids, they are in fact feral, they are also dressed like scruffs compared to her. In real life she is just as loud, opinionated and laughable as she comes across on instaaaa.
There’s this woman who always walks near where I live, she doesn’t blend in and looks a bit ridiculous. I imagine it’s the same for Kim and people who see her on her morning walk say oh there’s your woman again. She’s a different breed
Unreal- launching buttcamp 2.0 and you off getting your freebie for your ass at facetherapyni.
Wonder if you would be so quick to sing their praises if you had to pay??

• Haha
Why in the name of god is she posting stories about more work she’s having done to her arse? She’s had this procedure done before along with the threads. So she seriously wants people to spend their money on her programs, Butt Camp in particular, yet she’s showing the cosmetic work she’s getting done to her own butt? Surely if her programs work she should be able to crack walnuts on her backside by now? She highlighted a line on her arse that she desperately wants to get rid of, calls it her “nemesis”. How sad and vain she is and clearly desperately unhappy to never, ever be content with how she looks. She’s obsessed with herself and it’s very unhealthy. Her young daughter will pick up on this. I feel so sorry for her kids to be deprived of an education and they have no manners which is not their fault.
She also said she had “sooooo many messages” about the facial today asking how to book it. Are her followers as thick as her? She tagged the business surely they can work out that you ring and make an appointment? Good grief.

Why in the name of god is she posting stories about more work she’s having done to her arse? She’s had this procedure done before along with the threads. So she seriously wants people to spend their money on her programs, Butt Camp in particular, yet she’s showing the cosmetic work she’s getting done to her own butt? Surely if her programs work she should be able to crack walnuts on her backside by now? She highlighted a line on her arse that she desperately wants to get rid of, calls it her “nemesis”. How sad and vain she is and clearly desperately unhappy to never, ever be content with how she looks. She’s obsessed with herself and it’s very unhealthy. Her young daughter will pick up on this. I feel so sorry for her kids to be deprived of an education and they have no manners which is not their fault.
She also said she had “sooooo many messages” about the facial today asking how to book it. Are her followers as thick as her? She tagged the business surely they can work out that you ring and make an appointment? Good grief.
Most of her followers are American 🧐 Are they flying across the Atlantic for a facial 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dont believe anyone private messaged her ..I call...BULL 🤣

I did see that "nemesis" sticking out of her teeny tiny shorts she was wearing whilst doing the exercises for her butt camp and thought.. 🤮.
All those shorts did was highlight the problem.( now I'm nit picking here..but she highlighted
It today and reminded me that her ass cheek was sticking out the one side)
Her workout head trainer was dressed in normal gym attire and looked professional.
It's quite sad how she has changed over the years.
Seeing her pics and videos from her latest holiday.. there is such a stark difference between her and her sister.
Her sister seems a lovely girl and not pretentious at all. Just a natural beauty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So it appears she had said butt treatment back in June too...
Don't think I will be wasting my money on it..when she states it lasts forever..but need a top up at 12 weeks..and she's back at 8 weeks for full treatment again 🤣
Also doesn't say much for her new program either..false advertising 🙄

Attachments

Her form on the leg extension is atrocious 😩 worst I've ever seen. Don't know how she hasn't done her back in permanently. That plait in her hait is cringe

Reactions: 2
Totally, I don't know how her back isn't damaged, her head coach was with her, probably recording her, she is no doubt too scared to tell her she is doing it wrong as our Kim is never wrong.

Reactions: 1
Kid isn’t in ‘mainstream’ school- it’s an airy fairy arty farty’private’ school!
Oh is it the Steiner school? God help him if it is, the kids barely scrape their English and maths GCSEs, might as well stay homeschooled if he was hoping to excel academically.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.