The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like a virgin??? Who’s she trying to kid, we all know she was part of a sex cult. Nothing virginal about her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That outfit is just awful, and to be fair I usually think she dresses fairly well when shes not wearing gym gear. But god, the tied up shirt and bit of belly showing 🥴

Reactions: 1
I think as above she’s just becoming irrelevant and sees a tattle thread as an active marketing tool. Vegan body builders are ten a penny and add the Covid Denial
In and she’s a walking paraody

Reactions: 5
"For all my tattle fans" is getting really boring now
I know and she is just sending people here who are going to read the truth about her and end up unfollowing her!! I see she has lost 5000 followers from that screenshot someone put up. I normally go the Secret Garden on a Saturday morning but I was cleaning today as I'm not a millionaire with two housekeepers so was late. I would have loved to see her in action. Do chanel do totes bags? Can I just add please don't judge the Secret Garden for having her as a customer. The owner Matt is lovely and so is his produce, it's always really fresh. He can't help who visits his shop.

Reactions: 4
I'm a midwife in Canada and have bought her programs.So incredibly disappointed to see the Covid denial and anti-mask arrogance.I had a brief but enlightening DM convo which I dropped out of because she was stuck on how my messages are worded instead of the content.She wasn't the slightest bit curious or concerned about my feedback.You'd think a business person would be more concerned about how her content is perceived by consumers of her products.I trusted her programs to be evidence based but wouldn't purchase again as she doesn't seem to be able to source accurate health information.On a different tack, how interesting is it that she cares so much about what she puts in her body but has no idea (or seems to care) whether her breast implants are saline or silicone?Silicone implants are well known to cause everything from cancer to autoimmune disease.But hey, your boibs look fab so who cares if they make you sick?!There are also unfavourable long term studies on thread lifts.If anyone is interested, here is our brief and frustrating convo.I was responding to her post on covid having a 99.7% recovery rate.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: The 99.7% is misleading as it doesn’t address long term morbidity. Ask anyone with long Covid or ICU “survivors” if they’d have taken a vaccine if offered. Surviving isn’t always thriving. And the rate you quote is only with the most state of the art, timely treatment. Many survivors in 1st world countries would have died 10 times over had they caught Covid in a developing country. I’m all for informed decision making as you claim to be so please include figures about short and long term morbidity when quoting stats to support your views. You lose credibility with every “spin”. As a healthcare worker who used to be a vaccine hesitant mom, I’m now interested in the white privilege/accidental racism inherent in the anti vax stance. Covid kill fewer white folks, even in developed countries. You have the coin and education to juice, see a naturopath, eat clean and although I know many folks who live the way you do who still got Covid and SUFFERED, we are way less likely to die.

Her: Sorry this triggered you so much. But this message and the anger and judgement behind it, is exactly the problem I was discussing in the story.

Me: No anger, or judgement, actually. Just feedback, given quite respectfully and unemotionally. As a domestic violence and child loss survivor I know a trigger when I feel one and this wasn’t. Labelling it as such and calling me “angry and judgemental” because I chose to share my perspective is disappointing to me. We women should be lifting each other up to share. I respect your confidence and unashamed outspokenness, even if I don’t always agree with you. You certainly don’t have to agree with ME and I’m glad you took the time to read my response. Your audience is subject to your opinions constantly. I wish you could see healthy discourse for what it is.

Her: Perhaps it was just how you wrote it. It definitely didn’t feel like a healthy discourse. You appeared to accuse me of “spin” and told me I was losing credibility. Your tone was very confrontational.

If your intent was a have a healthy and respectful debate, it didn’t come across that way. Just some feedback on your delivery.

How we deliver our message is crucial as to how it is received. To be a good communicator, delivery is crucial, as is not making the other person feel wrong or bad.

When someone is vested, their vested ness comes thru in their words. Your second message also felt “confrontational”.

I have no need whatsoever to be right. I have my opinion, I’m happy to share it. I don’t think anyone has access to all the information in this pandemic. We can only do then best we can do with what we have got. I’m glad you feel so passionately about it. But just be careful how you deliver your message, if you want it to be heard and received.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reactions: 5
I'm a midwife in Canada and have bought her programs.So incredibly disappointed to see the Covid denial and anti-mask arrogance.I had a brief but enlightening DM convo which I dropped out of because she was stuck on how my messages are worded instead of the content.She wasn't the slightest bit curious or concerned about my feedback.You'd think a business person would be more concerned about how her content is perceived by consumers of her products.I trusted her programs to be evidence based but wouldn't purchase again as she doesn't seem to be able to source accurate health information.On a different tack, how interesting is it that she cares so much about what she puts in her body but has no idea (or seems to care) whether her breast implants are saline or silicone?Silicone implants are well known to cause everything from cancer to autoimmune disease.But hey, your boibs look fab so who cares if they make you sick?!There are also unfavourable long term studies on thread lifts.If anyone is interested, here is our brief and frustrating convo.I was responding to her post on covid having a 99.7% recovery rate.
Me: The 99.7% is misleading as it doesn’t address long term morbidity. Ask anyone with long Covid or ICU “survivors” if they’d have taken a vaccine if offered. Surviving isn’t always thriving. And the rate you quote is only with the most state of the art, timely treatment. Many survivors in 1st world countries would have died 10 times over had they caught Covid in a developing country. I’m all for informed decision making as you claim to be so please include figures about short and long term morbidity when quoting stats to support your views. You lose credibility with every “spin”. As a healthcare worker who used to be a vaccine hesitant mom, I’m now interested in the white privilege/accidental racism inherent in the anti vax stance. Covid kill fewer white folks, even in developed countries. You have the coin and education to juice, see a naturopath, eat clean and although I know many folks who live the way you do who still got Covid and SUFFERED, we are way less likely to die.

Her: Sorry this triggered you so much. But this message and the anger and judgement behind it, is exactly the problem I was discussing in the story.

Me: No anger, or judgement, actually. Just feedback, given quite respectfully and unemotionally. As a domestic violence and child loss survivor I know a trigger when I feel one and this wasn’t. Labelling it as such and calling me “angry and judgemental” because I chose to share my perspective is disappointing to me. We women should be lifting each other up to share. I respect your confidence and unashamed outspokenness, even if I don’t always agree with you. You certainly don’t have to agree with ME and I’m glad you took the time to read my response. Your audience is subject to your opinions constantly. I wish you could see healthy discourse for what it is.

Her: Perhaps it was just how you wrote it. It definitely didn’t feel like a healthy discourse. You appeared to accuse me of “spin” and told me I was losing credibility. Your tone was very confrontational.

If your intent was a have a healthy and respectful debate, it didn’t come across that way. Just some feedback on your delivery.

How we deliver our message is crucial as to how it is received. To be a good communicator, delivery is crucial, as is not making the other person feel wrong or bad.

When someone is vested, their vested ness comes thru in their words. Your second message also felt “confrontational”.

I have no need whatsoever to be right. I have my opinion, I’m happy to share it. I don’t think anyone has access to all the information in this pandemic. We can only do then best we can do with what we have got. I’m glad you feel so passionately about it. But just be careful how you deliver your message, if you want it to be heard and received.
She needs to take her own advice

Reactions: 2

She does this to everyone because she’s unwilling to engage in a rational debate. If you think differently to her, her automatic response is that you’re angry or bitter 🙄

Reactions: 6
She does this to everyone because she’s unwilling to engage in a rational debate. If you think differently to her, her automatic response is that you’re angry or bitter 🙄
Exactly this….or why are you being so defensive, or stop being so serious. She always turns the argument on the other person rather than politely debating the issue:

Reactions: 3
I suppose she might feel uncomfortable debating because she gets her information from other influencers or memes rather than reputable sources.

'Triggered' such a very tired term. Also in my opinion she is unable to engage in reasonable debate because she is ill equipped to do so.
Such a shame for the people who genuinely want to discuss matters with her.

Gaslighting people is her only way of communicating.

Reactions: 8
I know and she is just sending people here who are going to read the truth about her and end up unfollowing her!! I see she has lost 5000 followers from that screenshot someone put up. I normally go the Secret Garden on a Saturday morning but I was cleaning today as I'm not a millionaire with two housekeepers so was late. I would have loved to see her in action. Do chanel do totes bags? Can I just add please don't judge the Secret Garden for having her as a customer. The owner Matt is lovely and so is his produce, it's always really fresh. He can't help who visits his shop.
Chanel do a style of tote bag yes :)

Reactions: 1
She’s so patronising. You weren’t looking for a lesson in how to word things better. I think you worded it perfectly, she just didn’t have any educated answers to respond with

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.