The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s hilarious that she has one tattle thread and refers to it constantly like she’s MADE IT! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Chanel do a style of tote bag yes :)
That's good to know but i think il do without..unlike Kim I'd rather put money to a new kitchen than designer bags... I bet she will be on insta next week with a Chanel tote bag getting Lee stuff for his michelin star lasagne

Reactions: 1
That's good to know but i think il do without..unlike Kim I'd rather put money to a new kitchen than designer bags... I bet she will be on insta next week with a Chanel tote bag getting Lee stuff for his michelin star lasagne
In fairness I can’t talk about people having designer clothes/bags/shoes/watches. I have a couple of Chanel bags, a couple of Lv and a rolex watch I wear daily. But I don’t post them everywhere on my social media for everyone too see, I think it’s a huge risk if everyone knows you have these things. I’d rather keep it on the downlow.

Reactions: 2
In fairness I can’t talk about people having designer clothes/bags/shoes/watches. I have a couple of Chanel bags, a couple of Lv and a rolex watch I wear daily. But I don’t post them everywhere on my social media for everyone too see, I think it’s a huge risk if everyone knows you have these things. I’d rather keep it on the downlow.
I'm jesting, you do what makes you happy, I'm not a girly girl handbags aren't my thing. I wouldnt have a clue about designer bags or even the cost I'm just assuming there expensive as she keeps talking about them. Yes you would be right it would be a risk...

A chanel bag isn't evidence that someone has made it in life. They are easily bought and are no longer a sign of wealth.
I see more LV bags daily than I see regular high street bags. The fakes are often identical to the real deal.
We see Kim going into hermes on holiday and she clearly either can't afford more than a few trinkets or she isn't enough of a spender or classy enough to be offered one of the big bags for sale.
Smoke and mirrors just like everything else
I still love how she behaves like her sister hangs off her and she treats her to luxury items when her sister has probably got more cash than her

Reactions: 6
I'm jesting, you do what makes you happy, I'm not a girly girl handbags aren't my thing. I wouldnt have a clue about designer bags or even the cost I'm just assuming there expensive as she keeps talking about them. Yes you would be right it would be a risk...
Watch crime is insane in some parts of the uk. Especially around parts of Knightsbridge etc in London. A guy was killed a year or two ago for his. So I’d rather just keep it to myself and thankfully nobody notices it. If anyone does ask in a bar or anything I just say it’s a fake from Dubai 😂

• Haha
I know and she is just sending people here who are going to read the truth about her and end up unfollowing her!! I see she has lost 5000 followers from that screenshot someone put up. I normally go the Secret Garden on a Saturday morning but I was cleaning today as I'm not a millionaire with two housekeepers so was late. I would have loved to see her in action. Do chanel do totes bags? Can I just add please don't judge the Secret Garden for having her as a customer. The owner Matt is lovely and so is his produce, it's always really fresh. He can't help who visits his shop.
I missed the story on Secret Garden, what was that about?!

Hmm, first time poster here, what an absolute faker, calls herself Vegan when she isn't. and she's now promoting a friend's horse saddles, no Vegan would do that.... she' really needs to be stopped.:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

She’s doing it for attention because there has been many posts on here recently about her.

Reactions: 4
She’s already been brought down a few times hasn’t she? The failed garden school cult thing, the failed yoga studio thing, the sex cult she was paying money to be part of…. She’s up and down up and down.

She’s already been brought down a few times hasn’t she? The failed garden school cult thing, the failed yoga studio thing, the sex cult she was paying money to be part of…. She’s up and down up and down.
Social services being called out to her house multiple times....

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Oh my god, I’ve only just become aware of this woman and I can’t look away. Is it definitely real, not a wind up?!??

Surely Holywood isn’t that rarified that someone hasn’t ripped the absolute piss out of her to her face?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god, I’ve only just become aware of this woman and I can’t look away. Is it definitely real, not a wind up?!??

Surely Holywood isn’t that rarified that someone hasn’t ripped the absolute piss out of her to her face?
Buckle up, it’s real. Total narcissist.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the pic she put up earlier after she’d taken her hair out of a bun/ponytail? She’s taken it down now but she said she looked like Judy Garland!!! Sorry Kim but you look Feck all like the beautiful Judy Garland!! Judy was a natural beauty, your face is full of that much Botox, fillers threads and goodness knows what else. You look completely fake and manufactured, There is nothing beautiful about that or you

Did anyone see the pic she put up earlier after she’d taken her hair out of a bun/ponytail? She’s taken it down now but she said she looked like Judy Garland!!! Sorry Kim but you look Feck all like the beautiful Judy Garland!! Judy was a natural beauty, your face is full of that much Botox, fillers threads and goodness knows what else. You look completely fake and manufactured, There is nothing beautiful about that or you
dont forget the gold sparkley dust she got put in her face!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.