The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to unfollowed her she's got quite creepy the past while. I'm not one for commenting on people's looks but she's done that much work on her face it's cartoon like now. Most of her fanbase & business is in America so that says alot 😅 she'd sell snow to the Eskimos

Reactions: 3
Permanent make up is not everyones cup of tea. People who are only very early 40's with a lot of work done tend to look much much older. weird isn't it. Google 'ming the merciless' and 'Coco the clown' for ref.

Her daughter’s IG is a dream for creeps. It is irresponsible parenting to do this. Depriving your kids of an education is also criminal. Didn’t she post recently that her eldest son has asked if he can start school? Imagine having to ask your parents if you can go to school.

Reactions: 2
Her daughter’s IG is a dream for creeps. It is irresponsible parenting to do this. Depriving your kids of an education is also criminal. Didn’t she post recently that her eldest son has asked if he can start school? Imagine having to ask your parents if you can go to school.
She's been reported to social services before I believe.

Reactions: 1
She's been reported to social services before I believe.
shes not teaching them anything
No education no qualifications where they going go in life
Well mummy just buy them a company
Not fair on them,missing out no school, no university , no social involvement in real life

At the airport and she isn’t wearing a mask and isn’t vaccinated, she really is an inconsiderate idiot. Also pretty sure she doesn’t have a medical exemption to not wear one? Surely the airline will force her to wear one?

Reactions: 2
7 page Instagram story on how she doesn't care about what people think of her - lets just process that for a moment - lol.

• Haha
7 page Instagram story on how she doesn't care about what people think of her - lets just process that for a moment - lol.
She’s such a self centred idiot, shows she has absolutely no regard for the people working in those shops. She won’t have the vaccine and won’t wear the mask, the majority of people working in those retail environments are younger who won’t have had the vaccine yet, her choices/ethics? are putting other people at risk as she could be an asymptomatic spreader. I don’t think that’s an entirely ethical or altruistic way to live your life.

Reactions: 5
Something doesn't sit right with her stories earlier re:wearing masks. Wouldnt let her into Gucci if she wasn't wearing a mask so she put one on. Then later on the flight she says she's exempt to get out of wearing one, why not just say its her ethical decision not to wear one if she doesn't care what anyone thinks of her? If you are going to claim to have these fantastic ethics then don't be afraid to voice them, didnt she say not to be fearful? Bit hypocritical since she is in essence fearful of voicing her true opinion and feels the need to lie instead in order to get out of wearing a mask đŸ€”

Also on her first night in London, she was sat in her suite posting her answer to someone who dared to say something negative about her. Rather than enjoy herself with her husband and sisters, she’s sitting there answering people back and posting on IG about it?! Self obsessed much?

Reactions: 4
She’s an absolute caricature of herself, she looks much, much older than she actually is with all of the work she’s had done. And her tirade about mask wearing today has pushed me so far I came and found this thread 😂 can’t wait until vaccines become mandatory to travel then 🔔🔚s like her will soon change their tune

deeply unpleasant person who clearly has a lot of unresolved issues in her life. Never seen someone parade their wealth as much as she has. It’s like guys with small d*cks and big cars. Good luck living a nice life Kim, you’re gonna need it when you have to stop SV due to injury/old age/dying from Covid 👋

Reactions: 4
I am finding her constant showing off about her wealth, what she has bought etc really vulgar and materialistic. Today’s stories about her shoe and bag purchases while in London is just really showing off! Why does she feel the need to tell us all?

I am finding her constant showing off about her wealth, what she has bought etc really vulgar and materialistic. Today’s stories about her shoe and bag purchases while in London is just really showing off! Why does she feel the need to tell us all?
It just shows Kim’s lack of class. I too love nice things, work hard & am luckily able to treat myself. I can say that on here as no one knows who I am. I would never post anything on social media showing what I bought or implying how much money I am spending. It’s vulgar to do so. I feel no compulsion to show off or boast. Wealth whispers and money can’t buy you class. The fact that her story from the plane said something like “thanks London, you’ve been expensive”, says it all. She didn’t focus on the fact that it was fun or she had a great time with her family, no, she chose to highlight the amount of money she had spent.
Her story then saying “there’s currently about £20k of shoes” in a small section of her wardrobe is so cringeworthy. I have absolutely no idea how much all my clothes, shoes, bags, jewellery etc are collectively worth. Why? Because it doesn’t matter to me. I have lovely things that I work hard for and apart from insuring the pieces that need insured, I have never once thought about adding up how much it all cost. Does she really think that she’s the only one with money? That us plebs could never afford what she does? Wrong. What’s more she should learn to do it with class and grace. Unfortunately her crass behaviour shows her lack of class and she seems to want to make others feel inferior.

Reactions: 6
Tbh I've never come across anyone in real life or social media quite like her! She seems to think she's the best at everything from horse riding to yoga to bodybuilding to dogs even 🙄 she's never ever wrong so there's literally no point in having a constructive debate with her! Even when her wee girl was ill last year in hospital she was moaning about the noise at night which for me was disgusting. Hi Kim just to let you know I'm 44 I've built my body through hard work in the gym & that's having bilateral mastectomy, a full Hysterectomy & also loosing my parents my aunt & my cousin all in the space of 4 years with no millions in the bank or personal chefs or a house keeper with a full. Time job & 2 kids.... So really you're not that great after all đŸ‘đŸ»

• Heart
She’s actually factually incorrect in her stories. In Northern Ireland there are Health protection regulations which make mask wearing on transport and shops etc mandatory. There are exemptions for reasonable excuses such as disabilities, children etc. She does not have a reasonable excuse.

She’s just spreading misinformation.

I’ll just leave this link here so if she’s reading here she can educate herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s actually factually incorrect in her stories. In Northern Ireland there are Health protection regulations which make mask wearing on transport and shops etc mandatory. There are exemptions for reasonable excuses such as disabilities, children etc. She does not have a reasonable excuse.

She’s just spreading misinformation.

I’ll just leave this link here so if she’s reading here she can educate herself.

If she is so adamant that people do not have to wear masks if they choose not to, why did she not say that at the Gucci shop in London? She claimed to tell them she was exempt but they insisted their rule is that masks must be worn, so she put one on! If you believe something so strongly, be up front and honest about it, after all she is preaching about fear but what is she afraid of?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.