The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she got worried about the gdpr issues. I was out on Sunday with my friends so wasnt on insta so didn't notice. Her new pr company must of gave her the heads up 😂

If only they’d give her clear instructions to “come on the f*** and wise the bap”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In fact, she is the living embodiment of why my mum used to call “a carried away big lig” 🤣🤣🤣

god I miss Belfast 💕💕💕

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She always has to be the centre of attention, it’s all Kim Kim Kim. Hasn’t ridden a horse or Even mentioned it in a very long time and suddenly now that her daughter is horse riding and learning to show jump Kim has decided she’s going to do it as well. She’s your daughter, spend time with her, teach her but for goodness sake let her have something for herself without you trying to steal her spotlight, it’s not all about you Kim

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210924-134820_Instagram.jpg

I am so interested to know if these coaches get paid by kim, or only if they recruit new coaches in a classic pyramid scheme construct.

If anyone knows them IRL please warn them to stay a million miles away from Kim. She is 100% motivated by her own greed, even though she will have you convinced she actually cares about you.

If I had 400,000 followers and repeatedly told them I was being shot down on Tattle, I would be devastated that not one of them would come on here and defend me.

I wonder if she has asked people to do this.

I hadn't planned to report her, but I will now. What a horrible bully she is. If you spout all that shite and can't take criticism then you're no social media expert lol.

Screenshot_20210924-134854_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I find the “get an education” comment quite hilarious since she doesn’t allow her own children to have an education!
Kim love seriously, it would be worth doing a bit of research and realise when you are in the wrong. Your “troll hunters”have disappeared as they realised what they were doing was actually trolling. So what are you going to do now?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 778787

I am so interested to know if these coaches get paid by kim, or only if they recruit new coaches in a classic pyramid scheme construct.

If anyone knows them IRL please warn them to stay a million miles away from Kim. She is 100% motivated by her own greed, even though she will have you convinced she actually cares about you.

If I had 400,000 followers and repeatedly told them I was being shot down on Tattle, I would be devastated that not one of them would come on here and defend me.

I wonder if she has asked people to do this.

I hadn't planned to report her, but I will now. What a horrible bully she is. If you spout all that shite and can't take criticism then you're no social media expert lol.
Sending names from tattle isn’t GDPR breach, nobody claimed it was. Posting full names on social media to thousands of people is.
also, what kind of education would she like us to get…an unschooled one? A homeschooled one?! Or an actual education, because I can assure you I have a better one than the one she’s choosing to give 😂

• Haha
She's getting scared!

There's no more obvious GDPR issue than handing over personal data to some random hacker on instagram! That's not what the data was collected for and that's not secure.

They're going to have a field day with her! Silly moo

An update on influencers involved in bullying, harassing and blackmailing.

(this is not to imply that the influencer on this thread is one of the guilty ones, but the topic has come up on here)

Now back on topic :)

• Heart
Also, hilarious that she always puts up tattle posts with ‘one of my team sent me’ 😂 it’s ok pet, we know you’re obviously on here frantically refreshing to see what’s happening, despite declaring how you never go on anymore. And, to be fair, even if you don’t come here to look but instruct others to do so is that not worse?! It’s like trying to convince yourself that you don’t care at all, but you absolutely do and it’s like a loophole 🙈 why do you care so much that we don’t like you?

Is her post not ‘nasty’ so in turn we should counter sue her?? 🤣🤣 She has always stated that people who are nasty or angry have bigger issues going on, remember the guy on the plane?

Hey Kim, you ok hun? 😘😘

P.S. Actually laughed at her education comment and her ‘team’ passing it on, crazier than a bag of cats.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These troll hunters she’s apparently ‘working’ with - The_detechtives - Instagram page has suddenly disappeared 🤷‍♀️ Funny that. They were asking people to delete their Tattle account and screenshot proof of the deleted account message, and then, send it to them along with your tattle username from your Instagram account. This way they are seeing your Instagram identity that you have voluntarily shared with them. Who knows, they probably then were going to sell the list of identities they collected to Kim. It’s a shady little operation.

• Haha
These troll hunters she’s apparently ‘working’ with - The_detechtives - Instagram page has suddenly disappeared 🤷‍♀️ Funny that. They were asking people to delete their Tattle account and screenshot proof of the deleted account message, and then, send it to them along with your tattle username from your Instagram account. This way they are seeing your Instagram identity that you have voluntarily shared with them. Who knows, they probably then were going to sell the list of identities they collected to Kim. It’s a shady little operation.
Only just read the whole updated spiel from Tattle admin. Oh dear Kim. How embarrassing for you love 🙈🤣 who is uneducated now? (Apart from your own children?) 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually think it was Kim who was behind the detectives page herself.
She set it up as it itches her tit having no way of dealing with anyone daring to criticise her here.
Sadly the page seems to have disappeared, maybe they are having tech problems. Funny how only Kim seemed to have the screenshot that someone tried to hack the detechtives insta.

I'm sure it will be back tomorrow.

Really makes me laugh that she thinks “nasty comments” can get into court- Like a judge and judiciary system would waste their time on people not liking Kim 😂 even genuine libel is hardly prosecutable due to the prohibitive costs and burden of proof. How does she think the papers get away with it? 😂

She has made a complete fool of herself! 🤔😂
Oh she’ll come back with some tripe about how she’s still right and there’s some obscure reason as to why the account disappeared and blablablabla … can’t wait to see what nonsense she comes out with now. Does anyone else find she just talks and talks when she could cover what she actually has to say in a short sentence? Im pretty sure this is a tactic in how to make yourself seem more knowledgeable on issues. It’s like people get lost in the absolute shite you’re talking 😂

"Get an education' coming from the 40 something woman that thought the Samson and Goliath cranes were in situ the the Titanic was being built. lolololol.

• Haha
So she refuses to wear a mask in the Apple store because they obviously gave the option to be served outside the store, but when it came to shopping in Chanel in Marbella, she sheepishly wore her mask because there was no way they would serve her self-righteous arse outside. 🤣

Reactions: 7
She wore it in a couple of shops in marbella. Obviously more important to cast aside your principles to be photographed in hermes and chanel! Lol
Shes an utter dick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.