The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really see how she thinks this is a big wow, so what you’re not wearing a mask. Really boring content 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She wore it in a couple of shops in marbella. Obviously more important to cast aside your principles to be photographed in hermes and chanel! Lol
Shes an utter dick
I agree with you. I personally feel she only did it as she hasnt been mentioned on this in ages. She knows we would bite. She loves being the centre of attention and she hasn't been! I was looking at another person's thread that mentioned her and they had a copy of an advert for a personal assistant for Kim for £12,000 to £18,000?!? My work colleagues kid got a weekend job working in a supermarket getting £10.00 an hour I know there will be a lot of lifting but surely easier than working for Kim. I am wondering why not hire offices instead of having to use your home as an office for staff when she has all these millions of $$$$. I love the egg trays on the walls to keep her annoying voice from disturbing the home schooling, good thinking. Also Kim, is chef Lee ok? I haven't heard from him in ages, I'm worried about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I agree with you. I personally feel she only did it as she hasnt been mentioned on this in ages. She knows we would bite. She loves being the centre of attention and she hasn't been! I was looking at another person's thread that mentioned her and they had a copy of an advert for a personal assistant for Kim for £12,000 to £18,000?!? My work colleagues kid got a weekend job working in a supermarket getting £10.00 an hour I know there will be a lot of lifting but surely easier than working for Kim. I am wondering why not hire offices instead of having to use your home as an office for staff when she has all these millions of $$$$. I love the egg trays on the walls to keep her annoying voice from disturbing the home schooling, good thinking. Also Kim, is chef Lee ok? I haven't heard from him in ages, I'm worried about him.
I agree, nothing was said for a few days so she had to be seen as relevant again on here, coooeeeee Kim!! 😘😘

Never see her announcing she’s not wearing her mask in Spar or anywhere like that, do you, always gotta be splashing the cash for selfies.

On a serious note, her caption outside the Apple store was vile, laughing at a very real pandemic and peoples illnesses and losses. Maybe won’t be so funny if one of your family or yourself gets Covid Kim? Not that you’d ever admit it, can’t be seen to be eating your own stupid and wildly insulting words eh? 😷

Reactions: 1
I think she's more likely trying to trace Tattlers by checking who has viewed her stories. Although with 400,000 "followers" I wonder how many active viewers she actually has.

Did you see her letter to the judge about Lauren Salzman? Also she is still paying ring leader Nancy 5 grand a month? Still loving NXIVM

• Wow
I wonder if she'll address these comments 🤔👀 we're waiting kim!
Don’t worry, a ‘member of her team’ will inform her 🤣

Yes, remember she showed us the office building she supposedly ‘bought’ which strangely was never actually for sale - only for let - yet she’s never moved into it? *bullshit alert* 🚨

• Haha
I agree, nothing was said for a few days so she had to be seen as relevant again on here, coooeeeee Kim!! 😘😘

Never see her announcing she’s not wearing her mask in Spar or anywhere like that, do you, always gotta be splashing the cash for selfies.

On a serious note, her caption outside the Apple store was vile, laughing at a very real pandemic and peoples illnesses and losses. Maybe won’t be so funny if one of your family or yourself gets Covid Kim? Not that you’d ever admit it, can’t be seen to be eating your own stupid and wildly insulting words eh? 😷
True about the masks, and the Apple store post was vile but you come to expect it. I wouldnt wish a Covid death or illness on anyone as I know a few people who have lost family members and it's heartbreaking. I have elderly parents so always wear a mask as I don't want to be the one to give them Covid or get it myself, she's just on another level.

I think she's more likely trying to trace Tattlers by checking who has viewed her stories. Although with 400,000 "followers" I wonder how many active viewers she actually has.

Did you see her letter to the judge about Lauren Salzman? Also she is still paying ring leader Nancy 5 grand a month? Still loving NXIVM

To be honest I only check her stories now when someone says something on this I've got tired off her and her voice makes my dog unsettled. I was even weary of opening your link so I googled it and there's a few links to it. All very creepy, this makes me even more weary of her, those cults give me the creeps.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yep the big office building that she made a point of going to visit so she could brag about buying it. How does one buy an office that isn't for sale?
She bought the whole corner office remember?
She talks some tit, she hopes people won't remember or connect the dots.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s hilarious she loves this thread that’s actually been going for over a year and hasn’t reached its limit 😂😂 yeah you really are a HOT TOPIC 🙈 cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep the big office building that she made a point of going to visit so she could brag about buying it. How does one buy an office that isn't for sale?
She bought the whole corner office remember?
She talks some tit, she hopes people won't remember or connect the dots.
I would say she can’t remember or connect the dots 🙈
Im actually surprised she wasn’t allowed in without a mask, most places I go these days there’s always a few people without masks 🤷🏼‍♀️

I would say she can’t remember or connect the dots 🙈
Im actually surprised she wasn’t allowed in without a mask, most places I go these days there’s always a few people without masks 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe she couldn't fit the sunflower lanyard over her big ego

• Haha
A vitamin drip because she was out on the piss 🙄🤣 Jeez, have a fry and Lucozade like a normal person 🍻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I just came on to say the same.

Who is she without an audience to validate her? Does she even exist?

Schrodinger's social media paradox
That’s the funny thing. She says we are nobodies but if social media was to disappear in the morning who would she be?

If it disappeared virtually nothing would change for me. I’d still have a job, an income and my friends etc.

I would just have nothing really to scroll through when bored.

Reactions: 5
I could start posting pictures of my flabby arse if it helps, @Jennyfromtheblock 😜

unfortunately I’m not selling anything, or making “millions”, or am involved with a dodgy sex trafficking cult, it’s just an ordinary middle aged floppy arse, but I could do my but… 🍑

• Haha
She can't even let her daughter have her own hobby but she has to buy a horse and over take her!
Utterly narcissistic behaviour

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.