The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so interesting, Kim is clearly still involved with NXIVM people. Has she properly addressed at any time the court cases against Keith and other NXIVM members, her rainbow garden involvement and personal friendships with Nancy and others? When she did her Ted Talk she mentioned Keith Raniere and how he had helped her. Honestly there is so much about Kim that is extremely unlikeable, anyone involved with a cult is usually manipulative and dangerous to be around.
YES! Her flat arse, tattooed clown makeup and bought followers pale into insignificance compared to this NXIVM insanity!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Poor Kim isn’t doing her cardio outside today because it’s raining. Wasn’t she very disparaging previously about the “fair weather walkers” and how she was one of the only “troopers” out walking in the rain. Come on Kim, stop being lazy, listen to your own advice, get it done. I have done my first walk of the day, a little rain won’t hurt you.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see Kim when I am on the school run (to CCB for anyone local) and she looks phenomenal. I don’t agree with all of her anti vaccine rambles but the woman looks amazing.

Wow. Stupid move! This is a gdpr nightmare and has a huge fine!

Firstly people can't be "tracked with technology used to find terrorists" ridiculous. All someone can do is claim to hack. But with the nonsense spouted off by them I bet they struggle to reset a password. And even if they were hacking it's very much illegal! This would make Kim and accessory to illegal activity. You can't press charges for people having an opinion on a public figure. Maybe ask for legal advice from a lawyer rather than a "detective" whatever that means. All tit and makes her look pretty bad.

Threating to doxx, talking about sending personal data to annon accounts and engaging in illegal activity. Oh dear Kim sucks to be as stupid as you.

PSX_20210919_121513.jpg

Screenshot_20210919-122001_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210919-122103_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
She was supposed to expose and prosecute tattlers months ago with her cease and desist letters 😂 she certainly seems to spend a lot of time thinking about this. Think of all the hundreds of people who have posts here completely unacknowledged by themselves

• Haha
Maybe she should spend more time being a better person rather than threatening people that dare to hold an opinion? 😱😁

I work for a big online shop, we rarely get anywhere with people that commit fraud and we have all their information and where they lived! You really can't just trace people 🤪

tEcHnOlOgY UsEd tO TrAcE TeRrOrIsTs

Give it a rest, you're embarrassing yourself!

Everyone report her to the ico, she's talking of sending personal data (real names) to an annon Instagram account. Big big fines coming your way and zero chance of tracing anyone. Oh dear oh dear.

Reactions: 3
Long term lurker but wow she's being very reckless. I did a lot of work with gdpr and her openly admitting to sharing personal data that she's obtained from the sculpted vegan limited customers with some random account on Instagram is beyond red flag warnings. She's being very dim with this troll account who sounds like a total fantasist that is saying make believe stuff because they want shares from influencers. And influencers want to believe it so people like Kim are going giddy thinking they'll be able to silence anyone that is critical. I don't know how to insert a gif, but can you imagine big mistake from pretty woman here. Even if they could hack into Instagram and tattle it's still very difficult to actually trace anyone, not that I believe they can do that.

For someone who doesn’t care about what people say….. well she seems to really care. Imagine going to all this (fantasist) effort to silence people who disagree with you. Another flaunt of wealth, look what I can afford to do….. eejit 🤣

Why feel the need to explain why you buy followers(unless you been on here hey Kim? 😉)..and go into depth on the feature in forbes..
Yes, your pr got you into forbes magazine.
I have friends in publishing, if your article had any contact information eg. Tel, email, website..its paid for. Simples.
It's dressed to look like editorial so that the reader doesn't just flick over the page and lends itself to look like its written by said magazine but in actual fact it is an advertorial. You paid for it and also paid the pr company to write it. ✍ 🤪

I thought kim didn't mind tattle? I thought she felt sorry for her "fans" over here?
I thought she did a whole podcast on how many fucks she didn't give?

You can't sue people for not loving you! What planet is she on?

Reactions: 5
I think Kim might need some EMs to confront her control issues.

It must be very triggering for her to have no control over what is said about her on this platform.

I hope her planned pyramid scheme for new coaches doesn't get too far. She is obsessed with being an MLM leader.

Once an espian always an espian.

• Haha
Kim must be on here literally everyday. She’s obsessed with what we think! She’s on Instagram defending her ‘public toilets’ kitchen floor and her ceramic worktops.
kim, we know how you like to say you give zero fucks about what we think, so why do you keep giving us oxygen? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't understand this women, she said her house is a knock down job but insists on keeping her 100 year old floor which tbh is terrible 🙈 The kitchen is a far cry from what I'd pick if i was a millionaire 🧐🤔 looks like a standard B&Q not that there's anything wrong with it but its hardly top end like her wardrobe 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tbf, I don’t think they’re interested in the house at all. They’re def more crusty hippy than luxe house. I think because instagrammers are under pressure to be picture perfect in all things she’s trying to style the situation but because she doesn’t have the time the interest or the eye for it it seems really contrary to the boosting.

Love how she’s addressed that and not the massive lie and breech of gdpr her “hunting” was. She’ll be quiet for a few months then come out with it all again

Reactions: 3
She should be worrying about the GDPR as the ICO will fully open their investigation in about a month. They'll be contacting her and it was a clear breach that she and an employee took to social media to gloat about. Stupid stupid people. Saved all the data and that it wasn't deleted before it expired. But they can now view instagram stories even once they expire or are deleted and tell that it was posted from the same device as normal so no getting out saying you were hacked babe.

The UK GDPR and DPA 2018 set a maximum fine of £17.5 million or 4% of annual global turnover – whichever is greater – for infringements.

She should be worrying about the GDPR as the ICO will fully open their investigation in about a month. They'll be contacting her and it was a clear breach that she and an employee took to social media to gloat about. Stupid stupid people. Saved all the data and that it wasn't deleted before it expired. But they can now view instagram stories even once they expire or are deleted and tell that it was posted from the same device as normal so no getting out saying you were hacked babe.

The UK GDPR and DPA 2018 set a maximum fine of £17.5 million or 4% of annual global turnover – whichever is greater – for infringements.
She is as thick as champ! She’ll go into damage control now. We all know what a massive liar she is.

Reactions: 1
She is as thick as champ! She’ll go into damage control now. We all know what a massive liar she is.

She can’t help herself, thinking she has the power or ability to get DAMAGES from people who disagree with her? I wonder how much cash she splashed to that company? Said she was gonna have so much fun with this….. hmm don’t think so Kim 😃

I found it a little weird that the Instagram account of the troll catchers on Sunday had a picture of Kim on her own screenshot. They went to all that effort to cut and paste a picture of her and her abs??!! They didn't do it for anyone else...and we all know she loves showing her abs out. I just found it a little weird and her personal assistant messaging seemed a bit fake? Anyone else notice that. I meant to take a screenshot but was busy with friends and forgot.

Reactions: 1
I found it a little weird that the Instagram account of the troll catchers on Sunday had a picture of Kim on her own screenshot. They went to all that effort to cut and paste a picture of her and her abs??!! They didn't do it for anyone else...and we all know she loves showing her abs out. I just found it a little weird and her personal assistant messaging seemed a bit fake? Anyone else notice that. I meant to take a screenshot but was busy with friends and forgot.
This is weird, I didnt think anything of it until you said but I know exactly what you’re talking about. I also noticed that she shared that message from her assistant on Insta stories on Sunday, but then deleted them…they were in the middle of all her other stories originally and then vanished?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.