The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its crazy how good her mum looks. Actually looks so much younger. I agree, in my opinion her forehead has become very heavy due to the 'Tox.'

Reactions: 2
So she won't have a covid vaccine because why would she want to inject anything artificial into her body yet she's having lab made vitamins injected, regularly gets botulinum toxin injected, has tits that could be made of anything as she doesn't know if they are saline or silicone, has fillers in her lips and cheeks, profhilo in her hands neck and cheeks and gets gold microneedled into her dermis.
Thats before we touch on the black hair dye, fake eyelashes and glue, tattoo brows and lips, spray tans etc.

You couldn't make it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Id love to see the side angle of her standing like this - lololol. Also doing that with your back must hurt. So funny. The snatch shot too - gross.
1631608201400.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What I don’t get is if the results of her workout and eating plans are so good, why does she need to stand in such an unnatural back breaking way? Surely if you are proud of your butt Kim you would not need to arch your back but could actually stand up straight?

Reactions: 5
Instagram is saturated with "influencers" showing the tricks of the trade now for what's actually real. Like no-one walks around tensing like this 🙄 Kim just likes showing her ass to the universe... Think her glory days are over, her camps aren't selling like they used too 😂😁

Reactions: 3
Id love to see the side angle of her standing like this - lololol. Also doing that with your back must hurt. So funny. The snatch shot too - gross.
View attachment 762155
she has done body building shows she knows all the moves to maximise everything, and her back must of been broke doing that move.. plus all the work she has got done in the clinic, probably airbrushed/filtered to the max

Is it just me that thinks this is really not that impressive for a 5 year transformation, for someone who trains every single day
Screenshot_20210914_084639_com.instagram.android.jpg
🤔

Why is Kim using NXIVM training methods on her new staff members?

Someone needs to let this new Head Coach know exactly what she is getting into.

Sounds like weekly EMs to me. NXIVM Exploration of Meaning, aka weekly brainwashing.

Screenshot_20210914-000526_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So she won't have a covid vaccine because why would she want to inject anything artificial into her body yet she's having lab made vitamins injected, regularly gets botulinum toxin injected, has tits that could be made of anything as she doesn't know if they are saline or silicone, has fillers in her lips and cheeks, profhilo in her hands neck and cheeks and gets gold microneedled into her dermis.
Thats before we touch on the black hair dye, fake eyelashes and glue, tattoo brows and lips, spray tans etc.

You couldn't make it up!
Is that why her eyebrows always look 'shiny'?! I thought they looked odd but now I know, they're just tattooed on! Where did the eyebrows go?!

• Haha
Also the 'full page feature' in Elle magazine! oh dear. It reads advertisement feature at the top - correct me if im wrong but this is just a paid ad.

Yep same as an advertorial..its paid for ..same price as a full page advert
mortified for her saying its a feature, so paid for the one last week in the American Elle most likely too, and lost more followers... great work Kim

Last edited:
Why is Kim using NXIVM training methods on her new staff members?

Someone needs to let this new Head Coach know exactly what she is getting into.

Sounds like weekly EMs to me. NXIVM Exploration of Meaning, aka weekly brainwashing.

View attachment 762397
This is so interesting, Kim is clearly still involved with NXIVM people. Has she properly addressed at any time the court cases against Keith and other NXIVM members, her rainbow garden involvement and personal friendships with Nancy and others? When she did her Ted Talk she mentioned Keith Raniere and how he had helped her. Honestly there is so much about Kim that is extremely unlikeable, anyone involved with a cult is usually manipulative and dangerous to be around.

• Wow
mortified for her saying its a feature, so paid for the one last week in the American Elle most likely too, and lost more followers... great work Kim
It must’ve been a similar situation with the Forbes article. As if she would be chosen to feature in Forbes. She thinks we are stupid.

Her face in that 2016 pic is pretty and soft compared to the 2021 pic. Her face now looks so harsh and the lashes dont help in my opinion.

Her face in that 2016 pic is pretty and soft compared to the 2021 pic. Her face now looks so harsh and the lashes dont help in my opinion.
Completely agree, she looked far better then. Softer & more natural. Now she looks as hard as nails.

She’s bought more followers and is trying to pass it off as people genuinely starting to follow her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.