The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said the house is a ‘knockdown job’ but doesn’t want to leave it and would rent it out ?! Crazy woman . And selling recipes . Sure she doesn’t cook ! But ‘she’s rich’! Yes Kim we know now go and do some work lol

I mean what idiot has chickens roaming in a backyard that is not fully secure? She’s lucky the chicken came back at all. Also some more inappropriate memes today for her daughter to read. Kids must be so proud of their mum 🙄

Reactions: 2
I mean what idiot has chickens roaming in a backyard that is not fully secure? She’s lucky the chicken came back at all. Also some more inappropriate memes today for her daughter to read. Kids must be so proud of their mum 🙄
Well she is not putting money into her house for new windows to keep her kids warm in winter as she wants collateral for her new business...so she sure as hell ain't going to build no fence around her garden... Personally think Gladys needed some time out from her annoying "girls girls girls" voice...I'm quite fond of Gladys so glad she returned 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well she is not putting money into her house for new windows to keep her kids warm in winter as she wants collateral for her new business...so she sure as hell ain't going to build no fence around her garden... Personally think Gladys needed some time out from her annoying "girls girls girls" voice...I'm quite fond of Gladys so glad she returned 😁
🤣 Poor Gladys was just taking some ‘me time’ away from Kim’s phone camera and Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Awww she’s been on checking what we’ve been saying lol even mentioned us on her story today 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bet she was raging that we haven’t said anything since Saturday

• Haha
Awww she’s been on checking what we’ve been saying lol even mentioned us on her story today 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bet she was raging that we haven’t said anything since Saturday
She misses us! Sorry Kim, we actually have other things going on in our lives, you aren’t particularly important to us.

• Haha
Think kim is slowly becoming irrelevant on insta. She's releasing another butt camp 🥴 like seriously how many does one need? Her posts lately are all very anti-vaccine/ covid too.

Indeed she is irrelevant. These covid denying gym goers who are obsessed with themselves are now 10 a penny.

Reactions: 3
She obviously not one for spending money on her house! The new bathroom doesn't look like a person who claims to have millions

Reactions: 7
The ultimate narcissist. Giving Tattle a mention as clearly she’s missing reading things about herself. Needs & craves the attention. Imagine being that needy? It’s quite sad really.

Reactions: 3
“See…that’s what glute focused exercises do for the booootay” yep, along with some help from lifting threads 🙊

• Haha
Those glute bands are a marketing gimmick. They're fine for warming up etc. She actually made a video ages ago making fun of anyone using them to build glutes. Every world leading PT/ Coach i.e N1 training, JP etc have all proved its useless. I suppose Kim just needs to keep the till ringing & sell anything cuz she's running out of ideas by now

L.O.L at her story about chef Lee’s dinner for the kids…that can’t actually have been cooked by a chef?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know 🤣 Rice, peas and fake chicken in creamy sauce. I wonder how much she paid him for the privilege of whipping up that university meal. Tomorrow night, a chip butty.

• Haha
I know 🤣 Rice, peas and fake chicken in creamy sauce. I wonder how much she paid him for the privilege of whipping up that university meal. Tomorrow night, a chip butty.
I doubt Chef Lee will be winning Master Chef anytime soon serving up exquisite dishes like that 🤣
Anyone think Kim might just be responding to the post on here where she was called out for having a family Chef when he only seems to make dishes for her? Aww Kim thanks for clarifying that point for us, well done Chef Lee I doubt you’ll be in high demand after showing us what you make for Kim’s children 👏

I 100% think that was her way of addressing what was said on here. It’s like ‘tell us you read comments about yourself on Tattle without actually saying it’. She clearly cares what we think!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.