The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stop laughing about the house spiel. So she won't even paint window frames because she doesn't want to spend money but she tells us she's loaded šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. And she wouldn't sell that house she'd rent it out. Who the hell does she think would rent that tumbling down house? Kim if the plot is worth a fortune and you desperately need capital investment for your business then sell it and buy a smaller house that's not falling down!!! She really is unbelievably stupid. Do away with a house keeper and you might be able to afford to put in an extra toilet outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't stop laughing about the house spiel. So she won't even paint window frames because she doesn't want to spend money but she tells us she's loaded šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. And she wouldn't sell that house she'd rent it out. Who the hell does she think would rent that tumbling down house? Kim if the plot is worth a fortune and you desperately need capital investment for your business then sell it and buy a smaller house that's not falling down!!! She really is unbelievably stupid. Do away with a house keeper and you might be able to afford to put in an extra toilet outside.
What I donā€™t get is why she is replacing the bathroom and mentioned a new kitchen too, but also said she wonā€™t waste money on the house by painting window frames as the house is a knock down job. Contradicts herself so often I wonder does she actually know what the truth is? And of course she likes to remind us that she has so much staff!! Kim, you are brilliant, the best ever person, thanks for reminding usā€¦..again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What I donā€™t get is why she is replacing the bathroom and mentioned a new kitchen too, but also said she wonā€™t waste money on the house by painting window frames as the house is a knock down job. Contradicts herself so often I wonder does she actually know what the truth is? And of course she likes to remind us that she has so much staff!! Kim, you are brilliant, the best ever person, thanks for reminding usā€¦..again.
Why would even be impressed with the staff, surely it just means she's totally useless.

• Haha
Why would even be impressed with the staff, surely it just means she's totally useless.
She likes to boast that she is rich so can afford staff etc and doesnā€™t have to clean or cookā€¦..but just a few days ago she claimed she loves doing things for her children when cooking them pastaā€¦..not sure what she does or if she wants to/ doesnā€™t want to because she keeps contradicting herself!

Reactions: 4
I reckon her accountants had a wee word with her and thatā€™s why sheā€™s not buying that other house

A house a few doors down from her with same sized garden and in similar condition and size sold just before Xmas for around Ā£750k, so hers would be worth around the same. Sheā€™s full of shite. Also, I think the chef is only employed to cook just her macro-controlled meals - not the whole family. Again, she leaves out the whole story to sound more affluent than she is šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

I reckon her accountants had a wee word with her and thatā€™s why sheā€™s not buying that other house
Yes suddenly a quick turnaround from buying the house to it doesnā€™t work for us right now and a whole pile of excuses. Seemed like someone had a word with her.

Reactions: 3
Out of curiosity I took a screenshot to see how many followers she lost when she had the rants about the vaccines and the lie about the protestors in Belfast I forgot taking it and was going through my photos today and since July 25, she has lost just under 3,000 followers it's great to see so many people are sick of her like us šŸ˜

Forgot to attach the screenshot
I wonder if this is 3000 genuine followers though or just churn of followers she bought?
Did anyone notice that she clearly bought 10k followers 3wks ago? I wish I'd taken a screen shot - she went from 430k to 440k over night (Fri-Sat) just after she returned from her 'business trip' to Marbs

• Haha
She clearly reads here as she felt the need to give us an explanation about her house. So, by her own definition, she is our fan. We live rent free in her head. She said the house is a ā€œknock down jobā€, because of the single glazing & it has no insulation. She does you you can put new windows in and get insulation doesnā€™t she?! I realise with a new build you get the VAT back but what a sin it would be to knock down an old house with such character. She doesnā€™t have the class to know that though.

Reactions: 5
Is her business even doing well ? Do people sign up
To this tit ?!

So she wants the land but not the house ? Sheā€™s worth a fortune . Keep it simple knock it done and rebuild ?

Reactions: 2
My god those stories are absolutely wild šŸ˜‚ itā€™s like sheā€™s desperately trying to talk her way out of something and has managed to sound more confused in the process..imagine living your life desperately trying to portray a certain image, and the fact that some people donā€™t believe it is SO distressing for you that you behave like she does šŸ™ˆ and lol at her saying sheā€™s answering a few questions she got. No, Kim, you came on tattle, which you say you no longer read, and couldnā€™t cope with the comments so youā€™ve gone on a mad rant šŸ˜‰ flip me, what a life she leads!

• Haha
Does this woman not know itā€™s sooo wrong to boast about success and money !! Classy people
Do not discuss their worth and look down their noses at people . Itā€™s lost her a lot of followers

I wonder if this is 3000 genuine followers though or just churn of followers she bought?
Did anyone notice that she clearly bought 10k followers 3wks ago? I wish I'd taken a screen shot - she went from 430k to 440k over night (Fri-Sat) just after she returned from her 'business trip' to Marbs
Didn't notice unfortunately, she probably did. It's so random she has 12.8 k followers on YouTube and 66k on Facebook, how can she have 437,000 insta follower's? Like you said, she has probably bought these.

Reactions: 1
She has an app to sell now so she may have bought followers to make herself look more popular than she really is, all part of marketing herself and shifting more plans.

Reactions: 2
I only joined here as she drew attention to tattle on her stories recently! Oh my god, what a woman. Iā€™ve never, ever heard anyone in real life that has money, talk about it in this way. Itā€™s very sad, you couldnā€™t be happy within yourself if you need to carry on like that, it just reeks of insecurity and unhappiness. Desperate.

Googled her recently and came across this gem - a few things stood out, Belfastā€™s population being 60,000 (itā€™s close to 300,000 -how can you live there and not know that itā€™s nowhere near 60kšŸ˜…?!) and her brushing off the cult allegations as one guy at the top has ā€œgot into a bit of botherā€. Ahem, think we all know itā€™s a bit more than that Kim!

https://www.sheilabella.com/transcript-115rippedandrich
Yeah - the same woman posted a story of her looking out at the H&W cranes - she said she was so lucky to be able to see them from her house and how they had built the Titanic!!???!!! lololololol.

• Haha
She has an app to sell now so she may have bought followers to make herself look more popular than she really is, all part of marketing herself and shifting more plans.
Some of her photos are taken with an unmade bed in the background. Thatā€™s classy.

• Haha
Why the photo of yourself in the morning in bed obviously like she sleeps naked šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø like put a pj top on or even a bra ffs you're in your 40s grow up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.