The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish her IG account would get shut for misinformation. She’s an opportunistic cancer. Comparing the treatment of Jews in the Holocaust to people who choose not to get a vaccine during a public health crisis is reprehensible. And then trying to backtrack, as if she didn’t *literally* say “the nonvaccinated are the new Jews.” She’s the type of egotistical, contrarian personality that’s always looking to gaslight and gain attention, no matter what the topic. Disgusting.
Maybe we should report her misinformation and offensive quotes to IG?

Reactions: 3
This narcissist is getting worse . Even said herself she has not the best looks and personality and doesn’t try to be a better person each day ?
that is cringey and embarrassing. I’m actually embarrassed for her. My parents are well off, they got there by a good education and hard work. They would NEVER make a comment like that, because unlike the sculpted wanker they have maturity, class and are happy within themselves. They don’t need to boast or make people constantly aware of their wealth. She can say she is happy until the cows come home, but it’s blatantly obvious she isn’t. It’s very sad but just shows that all the money in the world can’t buy happiness (or class, or intelligence, or good morals)

Reactions: 6
that is cringey and embarrassing. I’m actually embarrassed for her. My parents are well off, they got there by a good education and hard work. They would NEVER make a comment like that, because unlike the sculpted wanker they have maturity, class and are happy within themselves. They don’t need to boast or make people constantly aware of their wealth. She can say she is happy until the cows come home, but it’s blatantly obvious she isn’t. It’s very sad but just shows that all the money in the world can’t buy happiness (or class, or intelligence, or good morals)
lol, "the sculpted wanker" ...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Typical response from Kim, condescending and patronising rather than addressing why she refuses to follow the rules of the airline. Vile person:
23E7C4E4-C467-41AA-AA48-A12585FB82FF.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Report everything she puts up that's misleading and hopefully she'll at least get shadowbanned.

Shes talking tit. Why would a passenger be walking through business to say that to her in the first instance? If the passenger reported her for not wearing a mask, the cabin crew would make her wear one. Its not guidance, its a regulation on board

Reactions: 4
I think she was just looking for an opportunity to say she was in business class 🙄 I doubt the conversation with those men ended where she says it did. She thinks her remarks are so cutting when she just sounds like a complete dick.

The narcissism pours out of her and she doesn’t even realise, in fact she would probably say that the guy who commented was the narcissist. It is an extremely ugly trait

I haven’t seen this woman for years as I left NI some time ago. I just had a peek and am absolutely horrified at what she’s done to her face. She genuinely looks like a caricature. Like a clown with awful plastic lips. I do t know her at all but she seems simply horrid. Lacking in any humility at all. We’re minted and often fly interstate by private jet / back to NI on first class but I simply couldn’t
I love that you says shes lacking in humility then go on to state that you're minted and often fly private jet or first class to Northern Ireland! Lol.
I shall assume you are parodying kim.

As an aside, why is a vegan having Bee Pollen in their morning shot?
imagine putting these details of my life out there for people to see. What is she hoping to achieve with her constant bragging? Yuk.
Happy to reply to this. Literally not
I love that you says shes lacking in humility then go on to state that you're minted and often fly private jet or first class to Northern Ireland! Lol.

Happy to reply to this.
the difference is that literally not one person would know how much $$ we have. I’m anonymous on here and I don’t post pics of myself in first class. I don’t buy ridiculous handbags as a display of wealth. The kids are told not to brag at school. Unlike Kimmy who puts it all out there with no humility. She is crass and embarrassing.

I’m happy to respond to this. The whole point is that I’m absolutely anonymous here and no one in the real world would ever know how I fly back to NI. I’m totally happy for the rest of the world to think I’m flat broke, whereas Kim wants us all to know that she’s rich enough to fly in business. Humility is the key. Crassness is vile.

There’s no real business class on those flights, they’re just more expensive seats with free drinks etc and very slightly more space. They aren’t separate from other seats like actual business class which basically means that she paid a premium to say she was going business class for an hour long flight and literally no real benefit - shocker. Honestly, I think she makes up half these scenarios because she thinks it makes her sound important and special…she’s certainly special, just not in the way she imagines it! And if she’s comfortable with her decision to not wear a mask, and it’s a genuinely held belief that we are all wrong and she’s right, why on earth would someone commenting on it bother her so much? Surely she expects it, which is probably part of the reason she does it, as it attracts more attention.

I can't understand how this women has any friends.... 🤔 Or does she??
She seems to occasionally have friends she refers to as BFF’s (like a 10 year old does 🙄) but after awhile they never get another mention - I can only assume why! She strikes me as someone who is really gushy and over the top with new friends and they pull away once they get to know her. Her true personality appears quite ugly and I couldn’t stand 2 minutes with her. Class entertainment though 👍🏻

Her latest meme on her story about "your daughter" is disturbing & gross 😩
I just came on here to say the same thing! What’s worse is that her daughter FOLLOWS her mother on Instagram so would see it. I’m actually really shocked and disgusted because her daughter is only 11/12 and clearly at a very impressionable age. Her only female role model is her mother because she has no school teachers in her life. In my opinion this child is over-sexualised and I’m not surprised child protective services have been called in the past (more than once in fact).

• Sad
  • Wow
She has often told us that her children grow up with no boundaries, that every decision they make is their own. Great parenting skills Kim, yeah that will help them with getting on in life. She is horrific. I feel so sorry for those children. Everything in her life is based around wealth and boasting about how much she is worth.

No surprise! She would’ve got a lot of hate and her own husband probably told her to bloody take it down! My husband would be furious and horrified if I put something like that up. Luckily I screenshotted it 🤣
I reported it so maybe thats why i can no longer see it... The fact that she has a laughing emoji is sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.