The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont get how their covid tests cost them 3k last week. Load of shite.
The posting about the vaccination and shows that she thinks she's 100% right and everyone else is blindly being experimented on yet the very same story she says she respects others choices.
She clearly doesn't.
She was slated by vegans for her cosmetics and clothing choices etc and came back to say she was a plant based eater rather than an vegan being vegan because of animal rights but now posts about how awful it is to eat animals and is an ethical vegan.

She needs to choose a story and stick to it rather than contradicting herself depending on her audience.

There's no denying she has done well in her business and she clearly is dedicated to making money and training her body etc. If she cut the superiority notions that she has, she would be a much nicer person and people would admire her

• Heart
Reactions: 6
FB8645E2-8520-4A37-9266-F8BDCD8525B2.jpeg

So she captions this conversation with ‘why so angry people’, be more ‘light hearted”. Firstly she brought up the topic - covering many stories on Instagram claiming she knows everything and anyone with a differing view should ‘do their research’.

Why so angry Kim? Because you are spreading lies, those lies are taken on board by some of your followers, unfortunately some of those people may die as they have decided to be unvaccinated due to the lies you have told them. That’s not a very light hearted subject, is it Kim?

Basically if you dare to disagree with her she attacks you by gaslighting. She really is dangerous.

Reactions: 4
She’s not even convinced by her own argument. Hence why she has to go on and on about it and selectively looks for information and ‘evidence’ that supports her own personal views to convince herself that what she is saying must be true. I couldn’t care less what she thinks about the vaccine - or anyone else. Everyone has their own view and is entitled to make an informed decision based on their own situation. She is not the friggin ‘guru’ of life and everything in it 🙄
She is incredibly rude to people as well, and her passive-aggressiveness is so condescending.

Reactions: 5
Quite simply her stories this morning show just what a huge narcissist she is, also projecting onto others regarding your own failings and behaviour. You resort to attack when people don’t want pander to you and agree with every word - the response to your story about the protests and the vaccine show you resorting to name calling and accusing the person of being angry.
Also claiming you are not anti vaccine but actually pro choice when you have repeatedly shared misinformation about the vaccine and stated yesterday how proud you are of your family for all refusing the vaccine speaks for itself. Make up your mind Kim!
Kim we know you love reading about yourself on here.

Reactions: 7
Sorry to derail from the vaccine, but did she make the choice not to allow her daughter antibiotics years ago for her appendix which caused the daughter to become seriously ill?

I’m pretty certain her daughter was on a drip of antibiotics because she had an infection after that op. Not so anti-medication when it suits 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
oh my goodness this "why so angryy katie" tit makes me want to throw up. this is a textbook example for gaslighting. fits her narcism very well.

Reactions: 7
Steady on now, kim couldn't just be any old narcissist, she would have to be the top narcissist, more narcissistic than any other narcissist has ever been.
She would probably sell a course on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Steady on now, kim couldn't just be any old narcissist, she would have to be the top narcissist, more narcissistic than any other narcissist has ever been.
She would probably sell a course on it.
Hahaha, this made me laugh. She’d be great mates with Donald Trump 😎

Quo

Reactions: 2
This woman is thick🤣 just posted a story walking around a new house she's looking at, showing her many followers the exact layout. Between this and flashing her tacky designer gear, it's a burglars paradise on her page 😂 she has just deleted the videos of the layout.. Someone obviously called out her stupidity

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven’t been on Instagram yet today, but are you saying she’s just built that all singing all dancing gym and is planning on moving house?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.