The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to derail from the vaccine, but did she make the choice not to allow her daughter antibiotics years ago for her appendix which caused the daughter to become seriously ill?
Yes, her kid was ill with appendicitis. She had surgery and was well cared for, for free, by dedicated NHS staff. That was pre-Covid. Now, think about all the people whose surgeries were cancelled because the hospitals were overwhelmed by Covid cases. I personally know of two people who died of cancer prematurely because they couldn't get surgery, in spite of already going through the trauma of neo-adjuvant chemo to shrink their tumours. Incredibly sad and utterly devastating for their families. Kim Constable thinks Covid is a joke and doesn't even have the wit or the self-reflection to understand how insulting it is to people who have suffered in real terms during Covid when she unskillfully, and with zero insight and zero knowledge, mocks those who either get the vaccine or who take measures to try to shield themselves and their loved ones. She hasn't an ounce of humility or empathy and, it seems, lacks even the most basic curiosity to go and actually research subjects before she puts out her crappy uninformed little soundbites. When questioned about her utter stupidity, she just blocks people or adopts this ugly, sneering tone. She's exactly what Trump supporters, right-wingers, anti-science nuts and crazy conspiracy theorists just love; an uneducated, basic, reductive little mouthpiece echoing other people's ideas and taking credit for them. Revolting woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes, her kid was ill with appendicitis. She had surgery and was well cared for, for free, by dedicated NHS staff. That was pre-Covid. Now, think about all the people whose surgeries were cancelled because the hospitals were overwhelmed by Covid cases. I personally know of two people who died of cancer prematurely because they couldn't get surgery, in spite of already going through the trauma of neo-adjuvant chemo to shrink their tumours. Incredibly sad and utterly devastating for their families. Kim Constable thinks Covid is a joke and doesn't even have the wit or the self-reflection to understand how insulting it is to people who have suffered in real terms during Covid when she unskillfully, and with zero insight and zero knowledge, mocks those who either get the vaccine or who take measures to try to shield themselves and their loved ones. She hasn't an ounce of humility or empathy and, it seems, lacks even the most basic curiosity to go and actually research subjects before she puts out her crappy uninformed little soundbites. When questioned about her utter stupidity, she just blocks people or adopts this ugly, sneering tone. She's exactly what Trump supporters, right-wingers, anti-science nuts and crazy conspiracy theorists just love; an uneducated, basic, reductive little mouthpiece echoing other people's ideas and taking credit for them. Revolting woman.
YES👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I haven’t seen this woman for years as I left NI some time ago. I just had a peek and am absolutely horrified at what she’s done to her face. She genuinely looks like a caricature. Like a clown with awful plastic lips. I do t know her at all but she seems simply horrid. Lacking in any humility at all. We’re minted and often fly interstate by private jet / back to NI on first class but I simply couldn’t imagine putting these details of my life out there for people to see. What is she hoping to achieve with her constant bragging? Yuk.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t seen this woman for years as I left NI some time ago. I just had a peek and am absolutely horrified at what she’s done to her face. She genuinely looks like a caricature. Like a clown with awful plastic lips. I do t know her at all but she seems simply horrid. Lacking in any humility at all. We’re minted and often fly interstate by private jet / back to NI on first class but I simply couldn’t imagine putting these details of my life out there for people to see. What is she hoping to achieve with her constant bragging? Yuk.
I love that you says shes lacking in humility then go on to state that you're minted and often fly private jet or first class to Northern Ireland! Lol.
I shall assume you are parodying kim.

As an aside, why is a vegan having Bee Pollen in their morning shot?

• Haha
  • Wow
I
I love that you says shes lacking in humility then go on to state that you're minted and often fly private jet or first class to Northern Ireland! Lol.

I laughed about that too.

Reactions: 1

I don't know many vegans who would have bee pollen or collagen (from cows) injected into their lips. Kim has jumped on the vegan bandwagon and is trying to rake in as much cash as she possibly can by re-hashing her programs and selling them as new programs. She also doesn't do herself any credit by having her bum lifted with thread and filled with fillers. She's pretty much all filler and Botox in her face and her butt!

I'm a vegetarian but I would think never have collagen or Botox! Or bee pollen and I don't shout about about being a vegetarian! Unlike Kim!

Reactions: 4
Comparing people who are unvaccinated to Jews suffering during the most horrific of all human events in the history of the world.
Kim - there is a huge difference in being denied access to a nightclub compared to the monumental suffering of the holocaust.
Highly disrespectful, shameful, and quick frankly, in my opinion, disgusting behaviour.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I don't know how she still has followers. She is so uneducated. And her kids don't even go to school so all they are taught is the tripe she spews???

• Heart
Absolutely disgusting to compare anti vaxxers to those who suffered in the Holocaust. Vaccines are a CHOICE, a persons religious background and race is NOT A CHOICE. Shes gone way too far, it’s so offensive. It’s made me so angry 😡

Reactions: 8
She’s an absolute vile pig of a person. Horrible. I don’t know anyone who knows her personally that has a good thing to say about her. She’s a bit of a joke to everyone to be honest. She calls us sheep, it’s actually her that is the sheep!

Comparing people who are unvaccinated to Jews suffering during the most horrific of all human events in the history of the world.
Kim - there is a huge difference in being denied access to a nightclub compared to the monumental suffering of the holocaust.
Highly disrespectful, shameful, and quick frankly, in my opinion, disgusting behaviour.
This has made me so angry. She has absolutely no self awareness of how offensive she is. How people continue to follow her is beyond me. Everyone has a choice whether they have the vaccine or not, the Jews has no choice during the Holocaust. She actually disgusts me now more than I could every explain.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Take your kids to pick apples and then on the way home stop off somewhere and buy that new designer leather handbag that’s made from the hid of the animals at the slaughterhouse. Does she realise that she’s contradicting herself with these type of posts 🙈🙈 Her instagram posts are always good for a laugh 😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 6
ignoring her dozy mask comments as it doesn't even bother me , what is mad is the filter giving her two rows of top teeth, lol.
Thought the same its a bit freaky looking! I still can't get over that her sister thats with her is older than her 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ignoring her dozy mask comments as it doesn't even bother me , what is mad is the filter giving her two rows of top teeth, lol.
Ridiculous!!! Having all that work done and still uses a filter! Whatever happened to the dental work she was getting done to fix her teeth?!

Aren't masks mandatory on domestic flights? How are the three of them sitting without them?

I wish her IG account would get shut for misinformation. She’s an opportunistic cancer. Comparing the treatment of Jews in the Holocaust to people who choose not to get a vaccine during a public health crisis is reprehensible. And then trying to backtrack, as if she didn’t *literally* say “the nonvaccinated are the new Jews.” She’s the type of egotistical, contrarian personality that’s always looking to gaslight and gain attention, no matter what the topic. Disgusting.

Also who actually says stuff like this. I’ve never actually met such a vile person. So crass, no class, totally narcissistic and if you dare disagree or challenge her she responds in a patronising and demeaning manner. It’s her kids I feel sorry for, what chance do they have of a good and decent role models in their lives?
4C06024C-ECC6-49FF-BD8F-38296A3D9EF8.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I've asked British Airways how 3 passengers were able to sit on flights from Belfast to London and also a return journey with no masks on whilst posing for photos on Instagram.
I would bet that they remove them for the time it takes to do a few selfies then put them back on again. I cant see her having a row on a flight if she was told to put her mask on

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.