The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she values her physical appearance above absolutely everything else!
The same as her boasting about her Chanel purchases and when asked if Chanel sells vegan items by an instagrammed she claims they do and lists belts, earrings, accessories…..but did she not buy handbags / purses? She’s just one big fake.

Reactions: 4
She really loves to blow her own trumpet "when you're a successful bodybuilder" "when you're so successful like i am" wtf 😂 think she won 1 bodybuilding competition. She's a, melt
What a bizarre ramble! She’s clearly obsessed with herself & despite saying she couldn’t care less what she weighs, it didn’t take long before she was on the scales. She was convinced she had put on maybe 7lbs & in fact has put on a minuscule amount of weight on her “vacation” which she forgot she said was a “work trip”! Where are all the Spanish staff?! Delusional!!!
The successful bodybuilder bit was funny, as you say didn’t she win one competition & when it came to an important one she wasn’t placed?! I think she sounds quite sad as to how obsessed she really is, despite saying she isn’t. Imagine living with someone that obsessed. That filter makes her teeth look very odd. Imagine having so much work done & still she uses a filter!

The same as her boasting about her Chanel purchases and when asked if Chanel sells vegan items by an instagrammed she claims they do and lists belts, earrings, accessories…..but did she not buy handbags / purses? She’s just one big fake.
Well she took a photo of a Chanel bag. She knew exactly what that person was getting at. She wears leather & is a vegan when it suits her.

Reactions: 6
Anyone find her before and after photos of people who have done her programme very misleading?

In the before pictures they'll have no tan, sagging underwear, bad angles.

Then in the after photos they'll be tanned to perfection, underwear hiked up around their waist and photos taken from a higher angle.

False advertising if you ask me, the photos could be taken on the same day ffs 🙄

Reactions: 3
Yes. And they have all been told to pose by bending their knees slightly, arching their backs, lift up on their toes and stick their butts out. It’s so obvious. I think she even I includes this posing in her programme. To be honest, for 8 weeks of hardcore exercise and dieting you would expect a bigger difference 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Have any of you had any visits from the police yet cos you dare to criticise her antics? 😂😂😂

• Haha
What a bizarre ramble! She’s clearly obsessed with herself & despite saying she couldn’t care less what she weighs, it didn’t take long before she was on the scales. She was convinced she had put on maybe 7lbs & in fact has put on a minuscule amount of weight on her “vacation” which she forgot she said was a “work trip”! Where are all the Spanish staff?! Delusional!!!
The successful bodybuilder bit was funny, as you say didn’t she win one competition & when it came to an important one she wasn’t placed?! I think she sounds quite sad as to how obsessed she really is, despite saying she isn’t. Imagine living with someone that obsessed. That filter makes her teeth look very odd. Imagine having so much work done & still she uses a filter!

Well she took a photo of a Chanel bag. She knew exactly what that person was getting at. She wears leather & is a vegan when it suits her.
She did pca and lost badly ! Didn’t find the criteria or posing at all , after she posted constantly on Instagram before how she looked soo good
After she sat at the back like 5 year old told no and left

• Haha
to be fair, there are some good results from the program that would look great even without posing. but as someone who did a few of her programs before, I know that the result is not sustainable for a lot of people and they come back again and again in the same shape as before the last challenge (or even worse) and at some point, a ethical coach should tell them that jumping from challenge to challenge is not the solution, but she keeps encouraging them.

to be fair, there are some good results from the program that would look great even without posing. but as someone who did a few of her programs before, I know that the result is not sustainable for a lot of people and they come back again and again in the same shape as before the last challenge (or even worse) and at some point, a ethical coach should tell them that jumping from challenge to challenge is not the solution, but she keeps encouraging them.
There is no doubt the people have lost weight and built muscle but why oh why the weird poses with their legs bent strangely and a tan but standing normally with no tan in the before pics? Surely if the results are so good why would you need to have weird poses??! Winds me up! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes. My previous comment was a bit harsh. There are some good results and I wouldn’t want to undermine the hard work of all the people who took part in such a strict programme. But like you say, the posing looks ridiculous and I’m sure it’s so they can tense everything to show muscle gain, but unless they are doing the same pose in both the before and after photos, it’s very difficult to see true progress. I guess they are all wanting to win the $20,000 prize so want the difference to look as dramatic as possible,

The SV at the anti vax rally today claiming there was 10k and it won't be reported on the news etc etc . lol. It was on the news, it was reported and I drove past it - hundreds not thousands of people to be fair. oh dear.

She’s on talking crap about the vaccine not being tested 🙄, just spreading more misinformation. It has been tested in clinical trials and side effects are most likely to present themselves in the first couple of months, I suppose she needs to try and remain relevant to her anti vax US customer base.

She talks about her body being precious to her but she injects her face with all sorts of crap. I doubt these chemicals have been tested to the same standards as the vaccines. But sure fire ahead and take your chances with the virus 🙄

Here was someone else who was anti vax and thought it wouldn’t affect them and now they are no longer here

Reactions: 2
It really annoyed me listening to her ramble on about the vacinne. One minute she was posting anti vax info & then the next about pro choice like which is it 🤷🏻‍♀️ also she said shes proud that not one member of her family have had the vacinne like that's all great but i wonder if she'd have the same view if she lost a member of her family from the virus 🤔 i think not.... Kim every weekend & some week nights you drink alcohol which isn't the most healthiest....

Her anti vax rant annoyed me as she is spreading false information that’s it’s an experimental vaccine etc which is completely untrue. As a few of you have already said, she fills her body with all sorts of injectables and is constantly boozing……which is hugely hypocritical. She’s claiming not to judge people for deciding to have the vaccine but is telling them to do their research…..sorry Kim same advice goes to you, do your research!!! Seems like she is immune to understanding valid and scientifically proven medical / scientific advice though.

She’s on talking crap about the vaccine not being tested 🙄, just spreading more misinformation. It has been tested in clinical trials and side effects are most likely to present themselves in the first couple of months, I suppose she needs to try and remain relevant to her anti vax US customer base.

She talks about her body being precious to her but she injects her face with all sorts of crap. I doubt these chemicals have been tested to the same standards as the vaccines. But sure fire ahead and take your chances with the virus 🙄

Here was someone else who was anti vax and thought it wouldn’t affect them and now they are no longer here
I’m not here to get into an anti vaccine debate but I very much believe that it should be everyone’s choice to do their own research & make their choice. I definitely saw the irony of her saying that her body is precious and as you say she injects all sorts of crap into her face and gets threads put in her face to give her fox eyes. Not to mention threads in her arse to lift it yet she sells programs that supposedly do just that!

The problem with her and most anti vaxxers is they wouldn’t even know where to start on doing their own research, let alone be capable of doing any effective research. My real issue with Kim is she’s such a mansplanner (fairly rare in a woman) she knows nothing yet thinks everyone needs to hear her thoughts. It’s becoming quite prevalent in the bio hacking/ health/ orthorexia world, seems to attract the arrogant ones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.