The Sculpted Vegan #8 Kim Constable, onlyfitness her new con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
really interesting comments on the Lucinda Green page....stinks of the TSV language
Massively disappointed to see this! Lucinda Green used to be well respected - all affiliation with the loonie will be very bad for her reputation!

Reactions: 2
Massively disappointed to see this! Lucinda Green used to be well respected - all affiliation with the loonie will be very bad for her reputation!
wow so she has some impressive judges. William Fox Pitt, Pippa Funnel and Boyd Martin to name a few.

I’m more concerned she might talk about her sex life… oh we all can’t wait! 🙄 what wonderful things to post for your young kids to see. Surely no one will sign up to this. Is she bored & drunk?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I’m more concerned she might talk about her sex life… oh we all can’t wait! 🙄 what wonderful things to post for your young kids to see. Surely no one will sign up to this. Is she bored & drunk?
Shes having to scramble for income sources to fund this onlyfitness idea

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or is it gross using someone else's ear pods?
It is rude. I would be livid if I was Laura. Of course master manipulator Kim had to post that she was using them. She's all about humiliation and keeping people in their boxes.
I imagine she's very jealous that Laura is younger and also in better condition than her.

It is rude. I would be livid if I was Laura. Of course master manipulator Kim had to post that she was using them. She's all about humiliation and keeping people in their boxes.
I imagine she's very jealous that Laura is younger and also in better condition than her.
Yes rude and why post it. Why post wearing them naked in bed ???? Why the bed posts. Gross.

Yes rude and why post it. Why post wearing them naked in bed ???? Why the bed posts. Gross.
Agreed - plus she would have had the trouble of setting them up to her device - I think she just popped them on for the photo. If she has her own?? I dont understand.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.