The Sculpted Vegan #9 how to be an alcoholic and get a turkey neck in 90 days whilst buying followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap - we have intermittent cold plunging, very frequent drinking, offering a weekly ama coaching video for only $19 a month to share her wealth of knowledge on parenting and business and general life.
Second son has started working for her, she has poured thousands into the horse riding thing and lots of showing off the tack room and fancy saddles.
Still like to go out for dinner but rarely goes alone with hubby, usually has her family there. Are they a buffer? Seemingly not liking to go out alone together but still have no actual friends.

Reactions: 7
Well she did it she wore THE hat 😂
And she withdrew the lame pony…..I wonder why???
what a complete twit😂😂 not even the sense to be mortified. I am massively surprised to find out that the amazing epic pony who was going all the way to the top and was a completely changed horse has been withdrawn!!🙄🙄 GIVE IT UP HE IS CLEARLY NOT HAPPY for one reason or another!! Stop pushing the poor thing it’s bad enough he has to live in that yard can you imagine listening to her for 6hrs in the lorry - it’s lost the will to live!
---
Some people are more easily pleased that others - lying on that dodgy looking bed with socks lying around and the loonie all in one small area certainly isn’t what I would refer to as ‘living my best life’ - I reckon she’s searching other jobs!!
---
She was eliminated in show jumping missed a fence.
Did the horse that never refuses refuse or is this another ‘we would’ve come first if I hadn’t have ridden past a fence (didn’t spot jump properly, rode too fast, he dropped in an extra stride, my line wasn’t straight blah blah blah 🤯totally rider error so annoying because we would have won’

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She will sleep well tonight. She loves to fail as we all know so this has been an EPIC day for her! Bravo, you completely fuck3d it up, well done! I wonder if Ryan looks at the vast amount of money she has spent on her equestrian endeavour and thinks why? She’s tit. Just let your daughter have her hobby Kimmy and stop making everything about you. While you’re at it ffs get that Peter pony some scans or X-rays to find out what is wrong. He’s clearly not right, we’ve been saying it here for months and he’s lame again.

Failure is how we learn - no actually Kim it isn’t! Not when it’s the same mistakes time and time again that’s just incompetence. Are you really, at your age, saying you failed to count to 5 and now you’ll learn how to count and read to 5 - a woman who was responsible for educating (not) her own kids! You’re an idiot missing a fence isn’t ‘failure’ it’s bloody stupid and has made you look like a complete prick at that level - kids miss fences not 😂one time semi professional riders😂

As for Peter you’ve obviously paid mega money for him and that’s why you keep pushing him for events - the FAILURE to recognise that pony’s limitations hasn’t taught you anything about his welfare or how to care for him - get him assessed by professionals (we know you only work with the best) and if need be cut your losses with him - let him live out in peace ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
I feel for that horse. Don’t know the first thing about riding but he looks miserable.

Reactions: 4
This is an adult - wtf ! I never make the same mistake again - I’m pretty sure that she has missed and run out fences before! 😂😂 how is missing fence 5 pushing out of her comfort zone - does she want to compete with the under 10’s 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
She’s such a liar! She says after dressage she was lying in the middle of the class of 52. I had a quick look and I think it looks like she was about 37th out of 52, that’s not mid field!!!!! Also she wasn’t annoyed or disappointed at all when she was eliminated for missing a fence !😂 Sure she wasn’t, we believe you Kimmy!!! She hasn’t even the brains to be mortified.
Poor Peter, she really needs to get him properly assessed. He isn’t right and she isn’t looking after him properly. She keeps chucking him in a field for a “rest” but she hasn’t the brains to realise this isn’t working, something is wrong. But of course he would have won if he hadn’t been lame 😉 Did she fail the veterinary inspection with him I wonder?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She will sleep well tonight. She loves to fail as we all know so this has been an EPIC day for her! Bravo, you completely fuck3d it up, well done! I wonder if Ryan looks at the vast amount of money she has spent on her equestrian endeavour and thinks why? She’s tit. Just let your daughter have her hobby Kimmy and stop making everything about you. While you’re at it ffs get that Peter pony some scans or X-rays to find out what is wrong. He’s clearly not right, we’ve been saying it here for months and he’s lame again.
You know, it gets her out of the house and out of his way. Plus overnights away and travel? Bet he thinks it's worth every penny.

• Haha
Where to start…..
Firstly as we all know Kim loves to fail so box ticked ✅
Child lying 5th in a big class of twenty 👏🏻 kudos
Maybe this will be the lightbulb moment for mother to give it a rest and put her time into her kid
She too consumed with what she wears. She just sta
She’s such a liar! She says after dressage she was lying in the middle of the class of 52. I had a quick look and I think it looks like she was about 37th out of 52, that’s not mid field!!!!! Also she wasn’t annoyed or disappointed at all when she was eliminated for missing a fence !😂 Sure she wasn’t, we believe you Kimmy!!! She hasn’t even the brains to be mortified.
Poor Peter, she really needs to get him properly assessed. He isn’t right and she isn’t looking after him properly. She keeps chucking him in a field for a “rest” but she hasn’t the brains to realise this isn’t working, something is wrong. But of course he would have won if he hadn’t been lame 😉 Did she fail the veterinary inspection with him I wonder?
of course she was disappointed. Nobody says o had a clear round when you missed a fence. She more concerned with her riding clothes than the preparation. She was just working on sitting Trot days before a show. She just learned her test. Most Eventers I know call it FEI versus international?

Reactions: 3
She too consumed with what she wears. She just sta

of course she was disappointed. Nobody says o had a clear round when you missed a fence. She more concerned with her riding clothes than the preparation. She was just working on sitting Trot days before a show. She just learned her test. Most Eventers I know call it FEI versus international?
To be fair, with EI a lot of them will be referring to it as International esp as she’ll be over the border for it.
Where was Peter bought from? I know BC came from the Smith brothers so he’ll have been dear.

To be fair, with EI a lot of them will be referring to it as International esp as she’ll be over the border for it.
Where was Peter bought from? I know BC came from the Smith brothers so he’ll have been dear.
From his record he was competed once by Janie Cairns and prior to that ridden by Casey Webb.

Reactions: 1
Ok in the states we always say FEI. I can’t believe her trainer doesn’t tell her to stop saying was clear round but missed a fence.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It will be interesting to see what accolades she showers on her daughters result when she goes dc at her first international when Kimmy has done what is it 3 and hasn’t completed any?? 🙈
---
Ooooooops I stand corrected….. like mother like daughter. Got eliminated for jumping wrong fence she jumped the 2* ab instead of 1*
I suggest she walks course with someone who has a clue!!! 😱

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.