The Sculpted Vegan #8 Kim Constable, onlyfitness her new con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how do you know that ?
Do you take everything so literally?! You posted the question someone posed and said Kim has zero credentials to answer it. As Kim knows shag all about most things I suggested she’s probably on Google just now so that she can answer the question.

Reactions: 9
Do you take everything so literally?! You posted the question someone posed and said Kim has zero credentials to answer it. As Kim knows shag all about most things I suggested she’s probably on Google just now so that she can answer the question.
wow rude much?

She didn't attack you. Your responses were perplexing. We all know Kim has a high opinion of herself and that she knows very little about anything.
When she knows she's going to speak on a topic, she will profess to be an expert on that topic yet knows the bare minimum on it. Anything that she does know has likely been gleaned from Google.
It's not a big deal, it's a reflection on Kim.

Reactions: 8
wow rude much?
I’m not being rude and you certainly weren’t “attacked”. I stated clearly what I meant after several posts that showed you just didn’t get it. Maybe you’ve had a bad day but that’s not being “attacked”.

Reactions: 6
Tri Equestrian always offer tea and coffee :LOL:
No, no, no! You must be mistaken! ONLY Kimmy gets special treatment. BA don’t give out tiny bottles of champers to anyone, Lunns don’t give glasses of champagne to anyone, Maxmara don’t hand pick and deliver items for just anyone, all these things happen to Kimmy only!!!! In her head. In reality though it’s very different, we all get offered good service from good places.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG OMG OMG. please tell me she’s not thinking of wearing this at the international this week. She will be laughed outta the place My sisters competing down there I must get her to keep an eye 👁
My girls tell me these hats are totally not eventers hats more dressage and a bit of show jumping 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG OMG OMG. please tell me she’s not thinking of wearing this at the international this week. She will be laughed outta the place My sisters competing down there I must get her to keep an eye 👁
My girls tell me these hats are totally not eventers hats more dressage and a bit of show jumping 😂
She has.ruined a very nice (and expensive) riding hat by doing some Blue Peter do it yourself self bling. If she has the money that she lets on would she not buy a bling kask hat professionally done?

Agree, these aren't seen out eventing, more pure dressage!!

Reactions: 7
Tri Equestrian always offer tea and coffee :LOL:
Same at Holmstead- tea, coffee, hot chocolate whatever you want lol whether you’re buying a pair of socks or a saddle. She is dim
---
Hmmm your son is using AI and ChatGPT and she’s advertising it! He’s using AI as a substitute for an education that his parents never provided him with🙄🙄 she’s in flying form this week I’ll give her that 😂 and who on earth wrote that awful content on menopause - cringy, non professional dire!
---
Who posses like this in a saddlery cringy
AND I don’t know much but if u were going to an international this week would u not have down that dressage test that she WON in sitting trot to practice??
What twit is taking the photo😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Same at Holmstead- tea, coffee, hot chocolate whatever you want lol whether you’re buying a pair of socks or a saddle. She is dim
---
Hmmm your son is using AI and ChatGPT and she’s advertising it! He’s using AI as a substitute for an education that his parents never provided him with🙄🙄 she’s in flying form this week I’ll give her that 😂 and who on earth wrote that awful content on menopause - cringy, non professional dire!
Shes acting like he invented ChatGBT most businesses have been using it for a long time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.