The Sculpted Vegan #8 Kim Constable, onlyfitness her new con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does someone get over 30k likes for a post in about 20 mins hmmmmmmm 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
And 7 hours later has pretty much the same number of likes. So clearly bought. She probably doesn’t even have 30k genuine followers.
Her latest post about menopause and the pictures she’s attached to it is so disjointed. She posts about eating well, sleeping well etc and accompanies it with numerous pictures of her drinking. Again. Why? It’s just stupid. She has no real marketing or social media idea and her posts are laughable.
Oh and Kimmy, your flexing is pathetic. My 14 year old has bigger biceps. Not even joking.

Reactions: 3
It's really sad that she's had to give her son a job as no one else will hire him.
Of course he's going to revolutionise the sculpted vegan company with his insane knowledge and of course he can break her into the Chinese marker with his fluent mandarin.

Dear help the wee lad, he's probably delighted to actually have something to do in life.

Reactions: 4
OMG OMG OMG. please tell me she’s not thinking of wearing this at the international this week. She will be laughed outta the place My sisters competing down there I must get her to keep an eye 👁
My girls tell me these hats are totally not eventers hats more dressage and a bit of show jumping 😂
I dont even know a show jumper that would wear that tat. but sure it matches her tacky stock and pin so all good. Please Kim wear it. lol

And 7 hours later has pretty much the same number of likes. So clearly bought. She probably doesn’t even have 30k genuine followers.
Her latest post about menopause and the pictures she’s attached to it is so disjointed. She posts about eating well, sleeping well etc and accompanies it with numerous pictures of her drinking. Again. Why? It’s just stupid. She has no real marketing or social media idea and her posts are laughable.
Oh and Kimmy, your flexing is pathetic. My 14 year old has bigger biceps. Not even joking.
Her horse account has 1 mill. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus, what on earth?! Without Kimmy’s filters he looks rough as!
😂😂the lack of filter was the least of my concerns when flinging my phone on the floor after being traumatised by that photo😂😂 WTAF is he like!!
---
I dont even know a show jumper that would wear that tat. but sure it matches her tacky stock and pin so all good. Please Kim wear it. lol
The pin Omg 🙈🙈
---
Omg please for the love of God someone stop this woman!! I only got an 8 it should’ve been a 10 😂😂🤯 I should’ve won BUT….; the horses were fab BUT I’m a crap rider….if Peter (the most relaxed pony ever hadn’t thrown me off we would have finished in the ribbons, if we hadn’t have been disqualified we would def have won……..there is something not right with her!!

Peter is a different pony - ffs Kim according to you he’s a different pony every week!! But yet still heaves you off😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
really interesting comments on the Lucinda Green page....stinks of the TSV language
Oh dear god. Lucinda has been “Kimmed”. Edited to add, I’ve just looked at the comments and so many are saying it looks like a scam! Good work Kimmy, your reputation precedes you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think I have just lost all respect for Green now. She also used the dreaded 'EPIC' word in the comments. ffs!

Agree, I see also that Lissa did a video out hacking with Lucinda to say that it's a genuine competition
Yes, Kimmy’s methods and language look so dodgy people thought it was a scam. That and the fact the prize fund is in dollars.

Reactions: 3
Yes, Kimmy’s methods and language look so dodgy people thought it was a scam. That and the fact the prize fund is in dollars.
And it’s 97 to enter. The whole it’s worth this but you get it for 97. And I bet there are payment plans. Respect gone.
---
really interesting comments on the Lucinda Green page....stinks of the TSV language
massive
---
I bet it is 97 $ with a payment plan too.
---
Yep. Respect gone.
BE CAREFUL PEOPLE
I’ve clicked on the WhatsApp link in the challenge link and the number is linked to “The Sculpted Vegan” , I don’t think it’s genuine

8iuTX4LlGZO.png
Author
Lucinda Green MBE
Hi Alex, you were 100% right here and thank you for watching out for Lucinda. I have rectified this. As Lissa said, one of our members is the incredible Kim Constable of the Sculpted Vegan and they have helped us with the Marketing!

=AZWVTz7Uky2XirdiXxnXQeeWgQe3ra1iB4HULKC5NXMY5krwZILwwCO5YWUvaXeFzsmSKZobYpLgfLYcCARuXncb2z52ABVAgEbASt7Qy-oZFqqY_6h5vvTaTGLCM5xgEhumOmrDK32Ws7XeO_hnE7pzgZ0PBGNr_KQNqb5X8GB60LudjF3nECFbH75MQVgjpfw&__tn__=R]-R']Lissa Green

yes, yes it is l. Swear on my life! Our friend who owns the sculpted vegan has been helping us set up this challenge as she has done a million of these with her company

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This really upsets me to read this I know when my sister and I were younger and riding ponies before I gave up we both looked up to Lucinda and now it appears she’s just doing it for the money and not the love of the sport and ur right her pages never blatantly pushe cash as an incentive 😞

Reactions: 7
absolutely woeful grammar and guess what??? All this for $97
I have never seen this type of hokeyness in the Eventing world. Kim really does have cult leader powers. Maybe her son use AI to write that ad.

This really upsets me to read this I know when my sister and I were younger and riding ponies before I gave up we both looked up to Lucinda and now it appears she’s just doing it for the money and not the love of the sport and ur right her pages never blatantly pushe cash as an incentive 😞
Before you completely lose faith in Lucinda Green. The XC academy and LG's page is mostly run by someone else.....(An event organiser & owner).

Said person was conned or slightly brainwashed by TSV since Burghley last year. Hard to dig them out of there since £££. The academy really expanded through COVID and afterwards so vastly greater and newer audience.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.