The Sculpted Vegan #7 Pissed on the piste, pilling on the pounds, identifies as a millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's very sad. When I was little I hated when my Mum drank alcohol. Kim's doing it daily and not moderately. She's kidding herself if she thinks it's not affecting those kids. I guarantee if she got bloods taken they would show early signs of liver damage. My friend worked in a ward for alcoholics and she said the people she treated we're 'normal'. It's not always down and outs. Lots of women pouring wine after a stressful day. It eventually catches up with you. Maybe she is dependent now and she's trying to glamorise it! I've never known a woman to drink so much !! Beer, champagne, wine all in equal measure. Every single day! 🙈
Years ago, I read an article in Metro about a young woman who drank socially after work. It was seen as part and parcel of the networking needed. Not a huge amount, just a couple of glasses. But every single night. Perhaps a little more on a weekend. After a few years, she went to the Dr's and had bloods done due to some health concerns. They showed her liver to be in a similar state to that of an alcoholic. She was a young female, mid 20s, holding down a stressful job (she was a PA for someone in banking). The problem is, for many, drinking is seen as normal. You're labelled as boring if you don't drink. So you drink and think its funny. But over time, the damage is taking place. I can guarantee if Kimmy has a liver function rest, it will show up some damage. She drinks all the time and will catch up with her. Kim, you're not Bubbles DeVere (little britain), you don't need to shout champagne at every chance you get. Drink some water and help your body to recover. Oh and whilst you're at it, go and spend some quality time with your son or help him to make some friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Years ago, I read an article in Metro about a young woman who drank socially after work. It was seen as part and parcel of the networking needed. Not a huge amount, just a couple of glasses. But every single night. Perhaps a little more on a weekend. After a few years, she went to the Dr's and had bloods done due to some health concerns. They showed her liver to be in a similar state to that of an alcoholic. She was a young female, mid 20s, holding down a stressful job (she was a PA for someone in banking). The problem is, for many, drinking is seen as normal. You're labelled as boring if you don't drink. So you drink and think its funny. But over time, the damage is taking place. I can guarantee if Kimmy has a liver function rest, it will show up some damage. She drinks all the time and will catch up with her. Kim, you're not Bubbles DeVere (little britain), you don't need to shout champagne at every chance you get. Drink some water and help your body to recover. Oh and whilst you're at it, go and spend some quality time with your son or help him to make some friends.
Exactly! I think Kim thinks it looks glamorous but to me she just looks like a drunk! It's horrible to watch. Especially in front of her kids.! She's abusing her body everyday. No wonder she's tired, her body is working hard all the time to detox.. Don't get me wrong, I love a tipple here and there but my god, she's taking it to another level.! It's concerning...

Reactions: 6
Exactly! I think Kim thinks it looks glamorous but to me she just looks like a drunk! It's horrible to watch. Especially in front of her kids.! She's abusing her body everyday. No wonder she's tired, her body is working hard all the time to detox.. Don't get me wrong, I love a tipple here and there but my god, she's taking it to another level.! It's concerning...
As said before, it's car crash in slow motion. We can all see it coming.

Reactions: 7
She’s hardly ‘hurtling’ down that mountain 🙄 And Kimbo, is that ski poles we see in your own shadow? I thought you were too good to need poles? Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christ her rant about poles. ffs Kim - yes boast away - you guys don't need poles - you are all so amazing and epic. Give it a rest. Google what poles are for you wab end.

Reactions: 10
She’s hardly ‘hurtling’ down that mountain 🙄 And Kimbo, is that ski poles we see in your own shadow? I thought you were too good to need poles? Idiot.
I have watched and watched but I’m not sure it is a pole perhaps phone strap. But yes I thought omg she’s got poles like someone normal…but I’m not convinced.
They are green slope skiers which is totally fine, when they learn to ski and improve the poles help ground the parallel turns, they help you get up when you fall, they are used to undo the bindings when you fall, they are used crossed above your head to warm others of dangers and falls, they are useful for getting off ski lifts, they are used to gain speed - my god Kim have a bit of wit and get an instructor I would never allow my kids or us up a mountain where we don’t know the runs inside out without an instructor, the weather can turn in an instant and you’ve no instructor, if you need the ambulance or quads it’s best to be with an experienced instructor who knows where you are and how to get help to you! They are the most arrogant ignorant people who have no regard for health and safety of their kids or other people!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Christ her rant about poles. ffs Kim - yes boast away - you guys don't need poles - you are all so amazing and epic. Give it a rest. Google what poles are for you wab end.
Has she ever watched any of the skiing events on TV? Maybe she should be coaching the olympic team? I mean she seems to know it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she ever watched any of the skiing events on TV? Maybe she should be coaching the olympic team? I mean she seems to know it all.
3 days of skiing. 'we always ski as a family' 'we never ski with poles' - 3 days Kim and you are now Eddie the bleeping Eagle.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
3 days of skiing. 'we always ski as a family' 'we never ski with poles' - 3 days Kim and you are now Eddie the bleeping Eagle.
At this point, I'm beginning to think she's permanently drunk. Does she ever listen back to the absolutely b0llocks she's come out with?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she is a professional athlete remember !
---
just like after 3 days back with training with Mark she said always or everyday

• Haha
B*tch Wait..what??..show me a fat vegan 👀 ..and you bang out "really heavy weights" like every fkn day..
So nope ..the reason you're getting fat b*tch, may have something to do with the amount of calories you're drinking 🤪
Remember kim you can't out train alcohol 🍺 🍺🍺
Screenshot_20230224_201928_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
She's not sharing her binge drinking tonight. She's either passed out in a corner somewhere or Ryan's told her off for displaying their 'regular' drinking habits. That holiday's been one big piss up. Like all her holidays to be fair. Her life in fact! She can't even visit her Mum without tanking a MASSIVE glass of plonk. 🤔

She's not sharing her binge drinking tonight. She's either passed out in a corner somewhere or Ryan's told her off for displaying their 'regular' drinking habits. That holiday's been one big piss up. Like all her holidays to be fair. Her life in fact! She can't even visit her Mum without tanking a MASSIVE glass of plonk. 🤔
and why oh why does she have to be in bed naked? why ?

• Sick
They don’t feckin ski as a family tho they left the young lad because he couldn’t get his turns- omg! The lies!
---
I was literally thinking the same….such a sad picture of a kid who should be having the time of his life on a holiday costing 20k 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m sure all Grandmothers have said the same thing for generations…..money can’t buy happiness 🥲
---
I’m sorry that’s a step too far, it’s not fair in any way shape or form to compare poor Eddie with the lunatic!! He actually had a life goal, achieved his, isn’t a dick and is quite funny and as far as I know not an alcoholic 😂 they couldn’t be more different😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What a total C¥NT !!!
On EVERY level !!!
How does she manage to be such a well rounded twit !!!
and honestly how do people like her, it's impossible for me to fathom.
She vile beyond vile and a disgrace as a mother, she honestly disgusts me 🤮

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.