The Sculpted Vegan #7 Pissed on the piste, pilling on the pounds, identifies as a millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Jack contemplating life….more like contemplating when his might start or where the duck it all went wrong for him

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Poor Jack contemplating life….more like contemplating when his might start or where the duck it all went wrong for him
..I came here to mention this, poor little guy.
She is so self absorbed she can't see her own son is not a very happy little boy...
"Rewarding" herself with more alcohol..didn't she also say she had 3 drinks at lunch then went back.on the mountain? Really high up??...
Imagine all the thousands of pounds spent on the this "family holiday" and the kids are hating it...sad
Screenshot_20230223_193440_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
She is so self absorbed she can't see her own son is not a very happy little boy...
"Rewarding" herself with more alcohol..didn't she also say she had 3 drinks at lunch then went back.on the mountain? Really high up??...
Imagine all the thousands of pounds spent on the this "family holiday" and the kids are hating it...sad
View attachment 1982621
I was literally thinking the same….such a sad picture of a kid who should be having the time of his life on a holiday costing 20k 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
This child absolutely kills me. The fact she would post this photo shows that she is absolutely clueless, totally self absorbed and she cannot she the problem right in front of her. Remember when she posted a video of him in the garden smashing things with an axe? The axe she bought him. He was flinging it around and I don’t know how he didn’t seriously injure himself. This little boy makes me so sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I was literally thinking the same….such a sad picture of a kid who should be having the time of his life on a holiday costing 20k 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Thinking the same. What a sad photo of a young kid. I wonder how Jack would have turned out had he been allowed to attend school. ‘ Allowed’is the key word here. In my opinion such a selfish way to parent. But unfortunately my views and hers are very very different.

• Heart
  • Sad
View attachment 1982621
I actually feel like reporting her when she does get home, he always looks so sad, she always drunk around him, he's clearly so unhappy and lonely, at least tomorrow he will get some love from her for us tattle fans and show what a great mother she is for instagram till she needs her lunch time fox of booze then he will be dumped again. Get off your phone your horrible woman and put your glass down and give him a hug and play a game with him or something... I thought more of Ryan but lately I think he loves himself like Kimmy and just cares about himself too

Reactions: 8
WTF is that in the background?! Doesn’t smack of “luxury” to me, it’s a tin shed!
Mortified for her tagging the company and licking up to that poor chef. Imagine what he must be thinking. She’s probably trying to blag a free stay next time, what with all of her bought bot followers 🤣🤣🤣 Still taking those selfies from the other side so we can’t see her dented eyebrow/forehead! It’s so noticeable that she’s taking her photos from the opposite side 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 1982621
That is a sad little boy. My son is a similar age and can sometimes look like he's lost in his own world, but he never looks like this. That poor kid. 😢 he looks like a lost soul.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Hi Kim Constable I did you a collage of your first fews days on the piss I mean on the piste. She really does have a drink problem...
Does anyone else think Kimmy is looking a bit bloated and wat older than she actually is?! I think she's aging rapidly! It has to be all that alcohol she drinks! It's just constant drinking!

Reactions: 4
This child absolutely kills me. The fact she would post this photo shows that she is absolutely clueless, totally self absorbed and she cannot she the problem right in front of her. Remember when she posted a video of him in the garden smashing things with an axe? The axe she bought him. He was flinging it around and I don’t know how he didn’t seriously injure himself. This little boy makes me so sad.
and the naked photos she posted of him in the bathtub.

WTF is that in the background?! Doesn’t smack of “luxury” to me, it’s a tin shed!
Mortified for her tagging the company and licking up to that poor chef. Imagine what he must be thinking. She’s probably trying to blag a free stay next time, what with all of her bought bot followers 🤣🤣🤣 Still taking those selfies from the other side so we can’t see her dented eyebrow/forehead! It’s so noticeable that she’s taking her photos from the opposite side 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I cringed at her exclamation at the food..
Don't think she's actually had a bit of "fine dining" before. A but different totally the burgers she has that's for sure.
Tagging the resort.. .I wonder what they're thinking ..sculpted?? All we see is a chubby looking alchoholic..she def has bloated out and you can see the face is starting to get blemished..her liver crying out for help😱😱
I wonder the state she will be in by Easter

It's very sad. When I was little I hated when my Mum drank alcohol. Kim's doing it daily and not moderately. She's kidding herself if she thinks it's not affecting those kids. I guarantee if she got bloods taken they would show early signs of liver damage. My friend worked in a ward for alcoholics and she said the people she treated we're 'normal'. It's not always down and outs. Lots of women pouring wine after a stressful day. It eventually catches up with you. Maybe she is dependent now and she's trying to glamorise it! I've never known a woman to drink so much !! Beer, champagne, wine all in equal measure. Every single day! 🙈

I actually feel like reporting her when she does get home, he always looks so sad, she always drunk around him, he's clearly so unhappy and lonely, at least tomorrow he will get some love from her for us tattle fans and show what a great mother she is for instagram till she needs her lunch time fox of booze then he will be dumped again. Get off your phone your horrible woman and put your glass down and give him a hug and play a game with him or something... I thought more of Ryan but lately I think he loves himself like Kimmy and just cares about himself too
I thought the same about alerting someone about this..surely Jack would be a "safe guarding" issue?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.