The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like to contradict you but she does indeed have ‘staff’!!!! 🤪. sure she’s always posting about the professional rider she has come in every day to school her horses after she scared the tit out of them…..🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
You mean a scare as she beats the tit out of them with that crop.

Notice she doesn’t say where the trolling is now.
She was the one who alerted me to this site.
and ooooooo how enlightening it was !!

For the love of god, what an absolute crank 🙈
Me too never heard of tattle till she mentioned it, thanks Kim Constable for showing me that I wasn't the only one that thought you were a twit and a fake witch!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her account is totally Bottastic, it’s hilarious.
It’s so cute to see her being so nice to them all ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her account is totally Bottastic, it’s hilarious.
It’s so cute to see her being so nice to them all ☺
Isn’t it!
The whole point of a business and followers is to generate income inwards. She’s the one paying out for them. Followers shouldn’t be an expense. She should be getting money from them and not the other way round. She always has to put her hand in her pocket to get people to want anything to do with her. Her friends are paid staff or businesses she spends money in and advertises for. She has to pay people to watch and like her videos, pictures etc. Theres a reason for that Kimmy. Have you figured it out yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m not a prude but posting meme’s about ‘pretending not to such dick’ when your young kids watch your insta is really inappropriate & disgusting. Why would you want your young daughter who is 12 to see this & know what that even means….

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m not a prude but posting meme’s about ‘pretending not to such dick’ when your young kids watch your insta is really inappropriate & disgusting. Why would you want your young daughter who is 12 to see this & know what that even means….
She’s vile. We established long ago that she’s never going to win parent of the year. She sexualises her daughter regularly, just last week she posted a photo of the 12 year old having her make up done by a man while she was sitting in her bra with the straps down. This went on Instagram for god knows who to see. Her make up and dress weren’t appropriate for a 12 year old girl.

Reactions: 4
Horses rarely rush fences unless there is an issue. Either from the rider (most likely) or they are in pain of some sort.
Not only that but it's on her business account. I cant get my head around that.

and posting pictures of the family bed. So it must have happened when the kids were there that is why she thinks it funny.

• Sick
Couldn’t get my head round it either unless she just wants everyone to know she’s still having ‘relations’ with her old man 🤣🤣🤣🤣
it is sick. The whole family bed is..... the naked picts she has already posted of her children. It not right.

Couldn’t get my head round it either unless she just wants everyone to know she’s still having ‘relations’ with her old man 🤣🤣🤣🤣
she posted this along with the photos of their family bed. She thinks it funny because they must have had this happned to them. And her daughter see this. She is sick in the head.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Imagine how scundered her kids would be to see her mum post things like that. Thank god they don't go to school - they would be savaged.

• Heart
She’s a tool. She has no business. She’s just a saleswoman looking for the next thing to flog. Bore off Kim with your ridiculous pointless memes and your desperately filtered pictures. You’re too old for the kids to think you’re cool, and too immature for the grown ups to respect you. That leaves you with the mirror - the one place you’ll always find love!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.