The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs to stop wearing coffee colours for they do nothing for her. She has no dress sense at all, reds and blues and strong colours would be less harsh on her and she needs to think again about that morticia hair do, it’s aging where she thinks it’s youthful 😬 For all her “money” she looks cheap as chips

Reactions: 5
She really needs to stop wearing coffee colours for they do nothing for her. She has no dress sense at all, reds and blues and strong colours would be less harsh on her and she needs to think again about that morticia hair do, it’s aging where she thinks it’s youthful 😬 For all her “money” she looks cheap as chips
🤫 Don’t give her fashion advice. Let her amuse us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am laughing at how she is explaining her daily routine & introducing her “staff” including her “private chef”. I can only assume she is doing this for the benefit of all her newly bought followers. She does know they aren’t real doesn’t she?! This woman is absolutely crazy! Keep it coming Kimmy, you are the gift that keeps on giving!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am laughing at how she is explaining her daily routine & introducing her “staff” including her “private chef”. I can only assume she is doing this for the benefit of all her newly bought followers. She does know they aren’t real doesn’t she?! This woman is absolutely crazy! Keep it coming Kimmy, you are the gift that keeps on giving!
It was the segment where her new cardio rooms ceiling is a tad low!!! 🤣😂🤣. Brilliant. I’d say instead of her watching an episode on Netflix every day she should just run her reels on repeat!!! 🤷‍♀️

Are they left hand drives or is she a passenger?
Why have a dog and bark urself…..her staff drive her 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sometimes I think she just posts tit so we comment on it and she then gets a wee hit of her importance.

• Haha
The whole day in the life of Himbo...was just so she could brag.
She is so far up her own arse.
All the bought magazine covers 🤣🤣🤣
For the Americans who follow on here...
She honestly is a NOBODY here in Northern Ireland

Jesus they aren't even real covers - she was featured in paid advertorials then a graphic designer has mocked up a 'cover' for each small segment in in mostly (very under the radar online publications) that she paid for. Odd how all the images are the same grey background from her photo shoots and the 'headlines' only grab quotes from what she paid to have in said articles. Weird there is no other mention of any other features on these 'covers'. only here - umm. Odd isnt it. Oh thats right its cause they aren't real. Imagine faking everything about your life. It must get so very tiring.
Keep hustling Kimbo.

Kim, tell your graphic designer when next mocking up your 'covers' to use a different font and style from the others - it will make it look more real.

“Everyone in the office wears slippers”… her PA gets up from her desk…..wearing trainers
The whole daily routine thing is cringe

• Haha
She literally is doing all that today for Tattle. I can’t decide whether that’s just so sad or mind numbingly cringe - and those offices for her ‘people’? Fk me I’d be depressed if I had to work in a chipboard cubicle 😬😬😬
I think she has literally disappeared so far up her own ass she can’t distinguish fake from reality. Very weird, and yeah as someone said she is a laughing stock in N Ireland, maybe the Americans fall for it 🤷‍♀️ more fool them 😅

“Everyone in the office wears slippers”… her PA gets up from her desk…..wearing trainers
The whole daily routine thing is cringe
lol, noticed that too. So far her routine is wake up, have a coffee, bump her head in the lock up - sorry cardio room, get lashes glued back on and walk about her office. Oh and torturing the lovely lady from House of Curtains. Did I notice she called herself a body builder and a yogi? lol. what Kim - really.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
lol, noticed that too. So far her routine is wake up, have a coffee, bump her head in the lock up - sorry cardio room, get lashes glued back on and walk about her office. Oh and torturing the lovely lady from House of Curtains. Did I notice she called herself a body builder and a yogi? lol. what Kim - really.
Yes you did indeed! Body builder 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ok kim 👌🏻

• Haha
Jesus they aren't even real covers - she was featured in paid advertorials then a graphic designer has mocked up a 'cover' for each small segment in in mostly (very under the radar online publications) that she paid for. Odd how all the images are the same grey background from her photo shoots and the 'headlines' only grab quotes from what she paid to have in said articles. Weird there is no other mention of any other features on these 'covers'. only here - umm. Odd isnt it. Oh thats right its cause they aren't real. Imagine faking everything about your life. It must get so very tiring.
Keep hustling Kimbo.

Kim, tell your graphic designer when next mocking up your 'covers' to use a different font and style from the others - it will make it look more real.
Lol lol 😆 lol 😆

• Haha
Her “magazine covers”!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂They are editorials that she paid for. She has never been on the cover. She’s absolutely delusional!!!! Today has been great craic Kimmy, please keep it going. You’re trying to make yourself feel important with your minion bringing your lunch to your desk and water from a “polished glass”. She is such a twit and I’m here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Actually can't get over her wall of print outs magazine covers.

One of these so called covers is for Foreign Policy magazine.

Would love to know what Kim's done that warranted that cover? :ROFLMAO:

www.foreignpolicy.com if you want to see the type of content they usually cover!

Yeah was about to come on and quote her comment about 'no ugly women' - Holy good god. What an unbelievable statement. What is wrong with her? I'm serious - what is actually wrong with her?

EDIT: Kim, there are no "ugly' women - every woman is beautiful in whatever way they choose to be. To their family, to their husbands, to their children, to their friends and most importantly to themselves. What a horrible thing to say. Truly horrible. I hope you regret this statement in time.
Beauty is only skin deep and your skin seems very very thin indeed.

Last edited:
Yeah was about to come on and quote her comment about 'no ugly women' - Holy good god. What an unbelievable statement. What is wrong with her? I'm serious - what is actually wrong with her?

EDIT: Kim, there are no "ugly' women - every woman is beautiful in whatever way they choose to be. To their family, to their husbands, to their children, to their friends and most importantly to themselves. What a horrible thing to say. Truly horrible. I hope you regret this statement in time.
Beauty is only skin deep and your skin seems very very thin indeed.
No ugly women? She’s decided to overlook your profile pic then? 😆

• Haha
What’s your excuse then Kimbo? What an utter witch 🙄

And I can’t see many food vans at these events doing vegan gravy, stupid wench 🤣🤣
What an absolute horrible thing to say. She is a nasty human. All the talk about not educating her children. She done them such a disservice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.