The Sculpted Vegan #4 Kim Jong-not sculpted, not vegan, narcissist, would-be cult leader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My questions are?
1) How will she keep all her alcohol cool?
2) Is Chef Lee coming to cook for them?
3) Do you think she is just going to use the horse lorry now, there is no way her competition with pay for these oil and electric hikes with the state of her house?

Reactions: 4
My questions are?
3) Do you think she is just going to use the horse lorry now, there is no way her competition with pay for these oil and electric hikes with the state of her house?
The bar at the event she is going to in Cork doesn't do champagne.....it's a shed in a field in Cork with wood chip on the floor 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Think she means launderette?
My questions are?
..where has her trainer the hulk gone?

Reactions: 2
The bar at the event she is going to in Cork doesn't do champagne.....it's a shed in a field in Cork with wood chip on the floor 🤣
Ahh man!!! This is going to be a complete moan fest!!! well funds are low with her paying for a hotel with no pool, so she has hopefully started to come to terms with living like us non millionaires and will learn to embrace woodchip!! The way her windows are chipping she will no doubt be used to woodchip

Reactions: 2
I know several Olympian Eventers and many 4 and 5 star ones, most of them have more horses and don't have the staff she has. I can't believe she and Maya don't groom their horses including plaiting. Or stud their own horses. Even the upper level riders do that themselves. They may have a groom or intern or pay someone to braid. (it is a skill) Eventers are down to earth people they do not like show offs.

Reactions: 9
I know several Olympian Eventers and many 4 and 5 star ones, most of them have more horses and don't have the staff she has. I can't believe she and Maya don't groom their horses including plaiting. Or stud their own horses. Even the upper level riders do that themselves. They may have a groom or intern or pay someone to braid. (it is a skill) Eventers are down to earth people they do not like show offs.
Well she must’ve upped her horsie game as she’s got her wee smug chops stuck in between some rosettes tonight. Wonder if she bribed the judges 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Well she must’ve upped her horsie game as she’s got her wee smug chops stuck in between some rosettes tonight. Wonder if she bribed the judges 😂
She came in 4th out of 4. Also had 20
Jump faults which means 4 fences.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Il tell you who you are, a complete weirdo who takes photos of herself pretending to sleep or asks her husband to take a photo then posts it. Tell the truth you drank a whole bottle of champagne you havent eaten all day as Chef Lee is off and your steaming, bloody dipso
It’s definitely her that took the pic, with the underneath arm. But seriously, why???? She’s like a teenager with the tit she posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s definitely her that took the pic, with the underneath arm. But seriously, why???? She’s like a teenager with the tit she posts.
Yes she is. No mention of how maya did ? There is an active competition so why is the business page only her Riding her horses ? Why not share people progress ? Share some food prep. ? Nobody wants to see you naked in bed pretending to sleep. When you see Caroline given ig. It people doing the programs. She doesn’t care at all about anyone progress. Why have a horse ig.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.