The Sculpted Vegan #4 Kim Jong-not sculpted, not vegan, narcissist, would-be cult leader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bragging has been going on for quite some time so it’s not the timing when so many are struggling that stands out. People are always struggling somewhere. One thing that always sticks out in my mind is her sitting smugly in business class on the way home from Australia. She was boasting about how she had flown her family in such luxury. This was while Australia was being absolutely ravaged by wildfires.
People lost their homes, livelihoods, livestock and all they had were the clothes they were wearing. Her failure to acknowledge that was astounding. Here’s the thing, many people here I’m sure will have flown in business or first class. Myself included and I can say that here as no one knows who I am. I would never put it on social media, I don’t even tell my friends, I just do it. In my opinion she has very deep rooted issues. She must have a huge feeling of insecurity or self loathing because she constantly has to make herself sound rich, important, generous because she’s so kind she buys people things. I think it’s clear she’s very basic, not used to having much and she thinks wearing something plastered in designer logos makes her look important. The comment about £200 worth of petrol was bizarre. If she is trying to highlight that fuel is expensive then just say “I wouldn’t even like to tell you what it cost to fill the lorry, the price is ridiculous”, but no, it has to be a boast. All the expensive cars, clothes and accessories won’t help her to look important. The thing is, you can’t polish a turd. You can roll it in glitter. But it’s still a turd.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What is she doing to that lateral pull down 😐 the friendship obviously works well between her and laura….Kim likes to buy peoples friendship and Laura’s friendship can clearly be bought

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The bragging has been going on for quite some time so it’s not the timing when so many are struggling that stands out. People are always struggling somewhere. One thing that always sticks out in my mind is her sitting smugly in business class on the way home from Australia. She was boasting about how she had flown her family in such luxury. This was while Australia was being absolutely ravaged by wildfires.
People lost their homes, livelihoods, livestock and all they had were the clothes they were wearing. Her failure to acknowledge that was astounding. Here’s the thing, many people here I’m sure will have flown in business or first class. Myself included and I can say that here as no one knows who I am. I would never put it on social media, I don’t even tell my friends, I just do it. In my opinion she has very deep rooted issues. She must have a huge feeling of insecurity or self loathing because she constantly has to make herself sound rich, important, generous because she’s so kind she buys people things. I think it’s clear she’s very basic, not used to having much and she thinks wearing something plastered in designer logos makes her look important. The comment about £200 worth of petrol was bizarre. If she is trying to highlight that fuel is expensive then just say “I wouldn’t even like to tell you what it cost to fill the lorry, the price is ridiculous”, but no, it has to be a boast. All the expensive cars, clothes and accessories won’t help her to look important. The thing is, you can’t polish a turd. You can roll it in glitter. But it’s still a turd.
Well said!

Reactions: 6
Jesus wept! Her FORM on those machines 😭😭😭 how she hasn’t destroyed herself through injury is beyond miraculous

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What is she doing to that lateral pull down 😐 the friendship obviously works well between her and laura….Kim likes to buy peoples friendship and Laura’s friendship can clearly be bought
Shocked with the service with Kim being such a great customer, I would never post a person thanking me on my stories but again she only does it for the gram

Plus she should of gave Laura paid time off instead of a tacky bag, the girl looks exhausted and has lost so much weight, put the money towards a break for her...

Attachments

See she’s explaining, for our benefit, that she’s injured and referring to her form in her stories today. Yup Kim, we see you watching 👀
And trying to blame a sore shoulder on horse riding? Nothing to do with your shocking lifting form then?! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Fake lashes - so low rent it's untrue. Poor woman - I feel sorry for her bad taste in almost everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her form is absolutely horrific, she’d be the first to pull so one up knocking out those ridiculous moves.

Reactions: 4
We need a new thread title thread soon ragin she's gotta another one soo soon!! Croatia was too funny it had too many post let's not forget this when thinking of ideas 😎

Reactions: 4
We need a new thread title thread soon ragin she's gotta another one soo soon!! Croatia was too funny it had too many post let's not forget this when thinking of ideas 😎
Kimbo Jongo, Owner of Shreds R Us and the biggest ego on the planet, Failed freeloading travel blogger and delusional pathological liar

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kimbo Jongo, Owner of Shreds R Us and the biggest ego on the planet, Failed freeloading travel blogger and delusional pathological liar
Love it!!!! But can you change blogger to beggar?! 😂

07D673A9-AF7E-419B-B793-D10A4FCA865A.jpeg

Saw this on another thread. Describes our delusional Kimmy perfectly.

Reactions: 2
Oh my god, I’m such a total Princess, look at me kitting my out my lorry with……bedding and bins! 🙄

Yeah Kim, what a pampered princess you are! Mind you, we’ve seen inside your house so can understand why you think basic crap like that makes you a princess. Moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.