The Sculpted Vegan #4 Kim Jong-not sculpted, not vegan, narcissist, would-be cult leader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that's crazy different views, I like when good things happen to good people she deserves all her success she helped me through Covid when gym classes had stopped
She's done so well - A nice person too. Her followers are real and not bought.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just look at the difference. Caroline is in a different league altogether. She is pure class and Kim pure trash.
Somewhere in East Belfast a little voodoo doll of Caroline is being made……..Kimmy will be spitting feathers.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The difference with Caroline and her is where their passion lies. Carolines passion is fitness. Kim’s is money and power. She thinks fitness (and a gap in the vegan market) is the key to getting what she thinks she deserves. It’s so inauthentic though it’s blindingly obvious. And the proof in the pudding of that is how many of us are ex customers of Kim. Once bitten….

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So
The difference with Caroline and her is where their passion lies. Carolines passion is fitness. Kim’s is money and power. She thinks fitness (and a gap in the vegan market) is the key to getting what she thinks she deserves. It’s so inauthentic though it’s blindingly obvious. And the proof in the pudding of that is how many of us are ex customers of Kim. Once bitten….
So we'll said

Ah dear love her. She is trying her best to increase engagement by telling people about her motivational content. You gotta love a trier!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Someone please tell me there is a photo somewhere out there of the right hand image from taken the side?? LOLOLOL. What the absolute duck. Why is she all bent over. Those photos could actually been taken on the same day - I know they weren't but they so could.
"Hang on Ryan love, don't take the photo until I'm in position. I'm ready! Oh Christ my back hurts , hurry up Ryan!!"

1655844466471.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s now trying to flood her page with fitness content because we’ve called her out on her unrelated nonsense. She really does value our opinion 😂

• Haha
LOADS OF IT
She sounds drunk in some of them videos, she is so arrogant and insincere. She has changed so much over the years although I don't know what's worse, the stuff she has done to her face or her annoying put on BT9 Voice with the American twang

How does she do it for free ?

This has probably been posted before. But whoever did this photoshop job needs to have a word with themselves. All sorts of wrong going on here.
I'll start the game by mentioning the front part of her pants are missing. I know everything else but its a fun game. Lets go ...
1655911372721.png

• Haha
Brilliant recap. Love it!

Yeah Caroline's are definitely true followers and her account is growing steadily by 1K followers every couple of days. They are like night and day though - Caroline is an extremely talented person who is not self obsessed and not purely motivated by money. She truly deserves every success. It is fantastic to watch her rise.
thank you ! I looked her up. She has amazing content. I did one of the workout today. It was amazing. So nice to find a fitness person with qualifications. Who does not constantly post about alcohol and expensive items. The video was done so well too. Way easier to follow than video snippets on a PDF. I saw that someone asked if TSV would be doing more LIVE workouts. She responded no it was too much work for Laura. Hmmm

Why is she posting on her horse account in the 3rd person? Kim has been away?

• Haha
Why is she posting on her horse account in the 3rd person? Kim has been away?
Trying to make it sound as if she has staff running this account. She needs to teach them (herself) the difference between “quite” and “quiet”.

Stick your primark trainers on and get on with it already.
God sake it's the most boring pretentious account on Instagram.
Lining up the LV suitcases.. 😴😴
Which trainers 🤔 😴😴😴😴
Nips saying Hellooooo🙈😴😴😴
Bored bored bored

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Trying to make it sound as if she has staff running this account. She needs to teach them (herself) the difference between “quite” and “quiet”.
So true she probably did it deliberately so people wouldn't think it was her, she's such a twit. Here we go again with the suitcases, shes getting her moneys worth with those vest, shorts and cow udder combo

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.