The Sculpted Vegan #4 Kim Jong-not sculpted, not vegan, narcissist, would-be cult leader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t she look odd with the tight denim shorts her shoulders are so broad in comparison to her hips. She is like a triangle shape.

Reactions: 1
Doesn’t she look odd with the tight denim shorts her shoulders are so broad in comparison to her hips. She is like a triangle shape.
Probably photoshopped, she forgot to all her designer stuff in the bigger suitcase, we all know she's not bringing all that stuff it's just for show. Bet she still brings the small case... Snorefest

Her fashion sense is zero. tied shirt??? wtf. 90's are calling asking for an apology Kim.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So litte related content. She posts herself today about to work out only to tag the vendor. Then the rest is her packing for yet another trip that all her followers are paying for. She posts her lunch but how about the recipe and/or macro split. And does she want us to be impressed she is a tennis mom for an hour?

• Haha
So litte related content. She posts herself today about to work out only to tag the vendor. Then the rest is her packing for yet another trip that all her followers are paying for. She posts her lunch but how about the recipe and/or macro split. And does she want us to be impressed she is a tennis mom for an hour?
She genuinely seems to think she’s some kind of brand in and of itself and her tedious little life is of interest to people. Only people interested are people like us looking to have a chuckle at how ridiculous she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She genuinely seems to think she’s some kind of brand in and of itself and her tedious little life is of interest to people. Only people interested are people like us looking to have a chuckle at how ridiculous she is 🤣
Don’t forget she has registered “Luxury World Goods Ltd” with Companies House so this is likely leading somewhere. Unfortunately for her she has zero fashion sense and thinks something is good just because it’s “designer”. You could dress her in couture and she would still look like a drag queen.

• Haha
Don’t forget she has registered “Luxury World Goods Ltd” with Companies House so this is likely leading somewhere. Unfortunately for her she has zero fashion sense and thinks something is good just because it’s “designer”. You could dress her in couture and she would still look like a drag queen.
That makes a lot of sense actually! Now I see why she spent her holiday chirping about Chanel like an obsessed parrot. I knew she was on the beg, i just didn’t realise why. No doubt Rolex are also in her sights. She’s banging on about London shopping so prepare yourself for an onslaught of designer tagging and name dropping.
I also didn’t realise she was only 43!!!!! That’s only a year older than me but she looks so much older than any of my friends! I can only assume the neck looks like that through sun damage. I genuinely thought she was later 40’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think she’s looking quite big, not muscly, in the last couple of workout photos? Like obviously I don’t want to say she looks fat, but like she’s losing muscle tone so she just looks big and bit squidgy?

I’m always shocked that she’s in her early 40’s! I’d say she wants to be an influencer now, we all know she has lost interest in SV. She probably doesn’t want to be vegan (not that she is) anymore as it was never a moral choice for her. Also how can she promote luxury brands if they still use leather and fur. This morning she posted two photos of her in the same outfit posing in hallway and bedroom! What sort of content is that!!

• Haha
I’m always shocked that she’s in her early 40’s! I’d say she wants to be an influencer now, we all know she has lost interest in SV. She probably doesn’t want to be vegan (not that she is) anymore as it was never a moral choice for her. Also how can she promote luxury brands if they still use leather and fur. This morning she posted two photos of her in the same outfit posing in hallway and bedroom! What sort of content is that!!
The hallway one looking into the slide robes that are in her hallway and towels drying on the bannisters.

• Haha
There are two active challenges going on. But so little content on either. Laura running both I think. Laura does some content but not much. She is also posting silly memes.

There are two active challenges going on. But so little content on either. Laura running both I think. Laura does some content but not much. She is also posting silly memes.
Never hear about app anymore. No recent updates. Don’t hear about ROss or what ever new app was coming out. Or the equine business.

Reactions: 4

Never hear about app anymore. No recent updates. Don’t hear about ROss or what ever new app was coming out. Or the equine business.
Or house redecoration or the office move, on Monday it was going to happen in the next few days?? Id be shocked if she was lying as she hasn't lied in 3 years, or in her case 3 seconds!

Yes had nosey at Laura's insta the other day it was just memes and the odd screen shot of a SVP sheep probably paid to do it. I thought I had hit kims by accident

Reactions: 3
Times must be tough for Kimbo, if she’d been inside there would have been the obligatory posts tagging designers who don’t care who she is. Plus no walk through the suite (room) in the hotel? After her holiday villa that was pretty bog standard, despite her trying to convince us otherwise, and this it definitely looks like she’s struggling for cash flow. Love to see it 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
She really does think she's a brand. Content so bad that it's funny. Pictures of drinks. Videos of her drinking. Photo with the big gormless glipe. Photos of luggage. What's still to come? Green juice in the morning, shopping, more drinks? Can't wait

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.